As always, Thank-you XCHweekly for the great update!
Price and Trading:
*Note: Friday close is 1pm PT. Other stats are pulled Friday between 1pm PT and 10pm PT.
- JM released a post about farming with zoned storage. “This technology enables higher capacity drives at similar cost and power, with tradeoffs that work well with farming.” [more]
- J. Eckert released a post summarizing the Chia Developer Challenge from a few weeks back. [more]
- Chia released a third version of their 1.3 beta software. [more]
- The Chia Plot wrote about Chia’s nearing climate warehouse deployment. [more]
- Green Wings Compassion announced that they would be integrating Chia CATs and NFTs into their offering. [more]
- Space Marmots provided an update on the project. They’ve been hard at work. [more]
- Hashgreen continued to list more tokens.
- Goby wallet broke 10k users.
- XCH Gallery is hosting a European happy hour on Sunday. [more]
- Chia has some sizable (relatively) price and volume spikes this week. Many in the community speculate that this means large buyers accumulating.
- Chia got a small mention in a Cointelegraph article**.** [more]
- Dust storms continued this week. Chia hummed along smoothly (provided a given transaction includes a fee). This chain is a beast. [more]