Yaml errors I am close just need alittle help thanks

I have fixed some but need help with these

C:\Users\Phillip\Desktop\Swar-Chia-Plot-Manager-main>Python manager.py start
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Phillip\Desktop\Swar-Chia-Plot-Manager-main\manager.py", line 30, in <module>
    start_manager()
  File "C:\Users\Phillip\Desktop\Swar-Chia-Plot-Manager-main\plotmanager\library\utilities\commands.py", line 39, in start_manager
    test_configuration(chia_location=chia_location, notification_settings=notification_settings,
  File "C:\Users\Phillip\Desktop\Swar-Chia-Plot-Manager-main\plotmanager\library\utilities\configuration.py", line 8, in test_configuration
    raise InvalidChiaLocationException('The chia_location in your config.yaml does not exist. Please confirm if '
plotmanager.library.utilities.exceptions.InvalidChiaLocationException: The chia_location in your config.yaml does not exist. Please confirm if you have the right version. Also confirm if you have a space after the colon. "chia_location: <DRIVE>" not "chia_location:<DRIVE>"

This is the error, this value is not correct in your config.

Without seeing the value, I can’t say what’s wrong with it.

just got it thanks everyone

1 Like

Hello, can you please explain how you managed to solve the problem of "The chia_location in your config.yaml does not exist. Please confirm if you have the right version. Also confirm if you have a space after the colon. "chia_location: " not “chia_location:”.
I have the same and cant work it out

The space after the colon issue might be related to editing the file in Notepad. Sometimes this can cause other errors also. The file format is very exact for this.

Would try starting again with the default file and editing it in Notepad++, being careful to preserve the formatting and only change the necessary values.

(Edited for typo)

1 Like

Thanks, but I did all that several times, there is no mistake in editing, hoped that some1 had the same problem because I am out of options

Like Voodoo suggested, can you post the relevant line from your file that shows the location?