A problem that led to zero plots being recognized. Here is what happened, and I hope someone can offer a solution:
After a Windows blue screen of death, my computer started with no issues – that is, until I check on Chia.
Chia was complaining about a possibly bad config.yaml file.
I always make a copy of that file, before making any changes. But even when I put a known good config.yaml file back, the problem remained.
I was running Chia version 1.2.3. So I installed version 1.2.5, and Chia no longer complained about the config.yaml file. Everything seemed to be okay – but it was not.
I have thousands of plots. So upon starting up Chia, it usually take a minute or so for it to recognize my plots. But not this time.
It has be 45 minutes, and still showing zero plots.