1.1.4 dev0 Chia Version?

My chia version shows 1.1.4 dev0. As far as I know only 1.1.3 has been released? Anyone know whats happening?

Assuming you’re on Linux and building from source? Happens sometimes that the Chia team pushes stuff to the main branch prematurely. Looks like they pushed a few commits in the last few hours, could be that 1.1.4 is imminent.

1 Like

on linux but didn’t build from source. not sure how it happened.

Guessing you ran install.sh which will do a build. The downloadable binaries are just 1.1.3.

Well, this is what it shows. Maybe a mistake?

Yes… you didn’t say what you did to get there. Did you download binaries, how? I suspect not.

Did you use git just before observing the version? The you got the very latest stuff the team committed and that’s what I can see on GitHub. In any case, not to worry, if everything works all is well.

This is fine. That is a pristine copy of 1.1.3.

ive downloaded 1.1.4 on windows and now in powershell .\chia.exe is not recognised as a command. have i done something stupid?

in the CLI command section on github

AppData\Local\chia-blockchain\app-1.1.3\resources\app.asar.unpacked\daemon\chia.exe , i changed the (version) now not being recognised in my pc

resolved i had to uninstall and reinstall chia. it appears theres a bug of some kind, as there was a box which popped up saying ‘report to author’ . if anyone has any issues. with command line after downloading. uninstall and redownload is a must.