40GB used space on temp only drive?

Yes, I agree there is no reason not to disable it. However, if you set folder options to show system files and the recycle bin folder on the root is completely empty, shouldn’t it be safe to assume that it’s not the recycle bin using space?

No, I have chased recycle bin issues in the past. Those folders are a mystery. I have had them appear empty and even show that they have zero bytes in them but yet they actually do. There is no reason to have it turned on for a temp plotting drive. So why even mess with it.

1 Like

Thanks, I haven’t had much experience with it personally so I’ll take your word. If that’s the case then I feel much better with it just being a recycle bin bug /reporting error. 100% turn it off on plotting drives, no disagreement there. I also turned it off on my farming drives but left the confirmation prompt on. I was just nervous that it could have been part of a larger issue like some type of malware. I’m sure we’ve all invested too much time and money to risk having our keys compromised.