A quick Survey from WD ! Please respond

Hi All:

I am a Western Digital employee, and I am trying to understand Chia customers and their storage needs. Please answer this short survey of 5 mins and the first 20 respondents will receive a 20% coupon to be used on Western Digital products available online*.

https://forms.office.com/r/XVqirmFZt6

*20% discount offer valid only for products bought online through the Western Digital Store when using applicable coupon code. Maximum of one coupon code per customer. Coupon code is only valid while supplies last. The coupon code may not be combined, used in conjunction with or used in addition to any other promotion or offer and does not apply to taxes or shipping costs. Products exclusions: Outlet Store products and recertified products. Retailers, Resellers and Distributors are excluded from this promotion. The coupon code is not applicable for any prior purchases and may not be available in all regions of the world. Western Digital reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Delivery must be within the contiguous United States, excluding addresses in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. This promotion valid between 07/19/2021 and 08/19/2021.

1 Like

where is the survey?

Non-fluent english is a big red flag.

1 Like

Well, that’s me out.

good point there, should be some more company relation there, anyone can post a link to the privacy statement

The whole thread is an hour old, please don’t make exclamations like that.

1 Like

@skaundin please privately send me proof of your employment at Western Digital, otherwise I’m going to lock this thread just in case.

3 Likes

How do i privately message you ?

Better delete the link for the time being

Hi All :

Please direct any questions you might have to PDL-Cryptocurrency-Distribution-List@wdc.com

You should just message the Mod by clicking here @dchuk profile picture and then clicking “message”. Easy.

Alright, I corresponded with @skaundin, they appear to be legitimately part of Western Digital, and seem genuine in their goal of surveying the user base here. Proceed with whatever level of caution you’d like, but I can at least confirm they have a legitimate, working Western Digital email.

4 Likes

I received my coupon in email today. Thank you @skaundin for taking an interest in the community. That is QUITE a nice discount!

I hope that the data your are gathering leads to more products suited to farmer’s needs!

1 Like

Got mine also, SWEET! I think they could have done this differently and gotten a lot better responses for sure though.

Who wants one? I didn’t pay attention that delivery has to be within US :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks skaundin !!
I got my coupon today :+1: This will come in handy 4 my :computer: so a big Chia to you :beers: