Advartaising donations

Well imnot after ur money but i think u will profit from donating for some advatsaiming budget,
Its no suprise that advartaising is very advanced this days. Whos in ? Let geter people for starting it

1 Like

Whatevet we put will pale in comparison to chias budget, why even bother.

1 Like

Why? Becuse its roi is in direct proportion to your xch holding . And stacking more chia will yield smaller roi

Lets say we sell 10% of 0ur holding assuming some secuces rates the efficiency will he double -price increase and biger usher base. I belive chia blockchain value isent the problam and to be tghru i dont have the time for aiting on my ass . So if u want to eccelerate ur funds growth u should join us in the first comunity addvartaisment

1 Like

I’d wear a T-shirt - it’s about as motivated or inspirational as this aging hipster coin dad gets. Speaking of which, did they ever get an offical shop open? I want some swag dangit.

Did you understand whst i wrote?
Because your reply makes me think otherwise.

1 Like

That is a good point, Chia the company was given operation money from venture capital (tens of millions $$). If everyone on the forum put in a few dollars (10% of a 500TB farm earnings is proabbly $20 a month) - this is the equivalent of everyone at the office chipping in $20 for the coffee fund. I ask why work isn’t supplying the coffee :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

I like the motivation! And getting people excited about Chia is pretty great - but you would have to be careful on this one. Any business (Chia is a business) is very careful about their message, and they probably want to handle any advertising themselves. Any Chia fan meetups would probably be ok, but putting material or messages out there might not be the look they are going for (bad photocopies, yelling through megaphones, spamming the internet - that would all be a problem for Chia).

1 Like

Its also crypto winter, the very wortst time to run a advertising campaign.
And lets be honest who here is going to donate 10% of their stash ro encourage this.

It could wrll end up like.

1. Some pll donate 10 % .
  2. Xch get liquidated pushing price down.
  3. Some ppl react and join chia community.
  4. They farm not buy reducing the donators daily farming rewards.

Great enthusiasm, no real plan set out, im out already.

2 Likes

they got no claim on the blockchain

1 Like

Fair enough! We farm it, we can use it too.