After bad experiences

After bad experiences on Gate (.) io, I set all their emails to be filtered as “always” mark as “read”, delete straight away, etc.
Disabled everything on the site.
Submitted a ticket (because the user cannot do this) to delete account… 12 days waiting, still no response.

Would be nice if your replies share more positive sites and services as alternatives. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heard a lot of horror stories about these guys. I’ve never sold any of my XCH. Planning to hold it very long term. When/if I do decide to sell, I will make sure it isn’t with these guys! I’d be more likely to use KuCoin anyways. They’re solid. Never had any issues there with anything.

1 Like

I’ve personally used OKEX to buy / withdraw Chia with no problems - I recommend it based on that experience.

1 Like

I’ve been using Kucoin to sell my Chia without any problems. I also have used Huobi in the past without any problems.

Never had a problem with Kucoin so I have never used their support. I’ve contacted Huobi support in the past and their response time was okay, the reply was within 24 hours.

1 Like

What kind of issues? I’ve used gate.io for nearly a dozen transactions without issue. Can be a bit confusing without market orders if you want to buy/sell now you have to set a limit a bit away from the current strike.