I have an extra x399d8a-2t new in box. 256GB ram desktop motherboard.
I bought the last 2 on amazon a while back but plotting is getting faster and I don’t need 2 builds.
Still has warranty from AsROCK/amazon.
My best experiences: Using chia farmer it Makes 3 k36 in parallel in 3 days with several SSD Rocket Plus raids, 128gb ram, & Threadripper 2970wx.
Plotting on nossd.com : 375TB made 4300 Level 5 compression plots in 3 weeks - with no SSDs just a 84 disk JBOD and 128G ram.
Should be able to utilize 512gb ram. I have not tested 512gb.
You can find it here:
- ATX 12" x 9.6"
- Support AMD TR4 Socket Ryzen Threadripper Series CPUs
- Support 8 x DIMM slots quad channel DDR4
- Support 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 + 2 x PCIe 3.0 x8 + 1 x PCIe 3.0 x 4
- Support 8 x SATA 6Gb/s by AMD X399 and 2 x SATA 6Gb/s by Asmedia 1061
- Support 2 x M.2 (PCIe 3.0 x4) up to 22110 form factor
- Support 2 x 10 GbE RJ45 by Intel X550-AT2 + 1 x IPMI dedicated LAN
- Support Audio 3 jack by Realtek ALC892
- 8 x 288-pin DDR4 DIMM slots
- Max 256GB, DDR4 ECC and non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Supports 32-core Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX
Will trade for HDs 3tb+, RAM, Chia/crypto, Chia Friends/nfts, Spacebucks/cats, Paypal/ebay, or Graphics Cards. I usually pay $3-4 per TB on 3-8tb drives.