Cant install downloaded database 2.0 on chia 1.5

They could have someone upload every Friday night at 09:00PM, with a GIG-upload shouldn’t take that long and you done.
Just to the org post why would you not want to run the latest version of Chia 2.1.4 after all of this.

1 Like

Maybe that was the issue I had a ‘trusted friend’ donate his whole /db dir to me…exchanged it for what I had…and like magic…I’m now synced after only a couple minutes.

2 Likes

Gonna be another one wondering where his chia went .

Would you care to explain how a db can become an active malware?

My apologies Mr. Jacek I did not know you lacked a sense of humor and I don’t care enough to delve into the world of malware. If the firmware of a hard drive can be infected, a db damn sure can be. If a human made it, a human can break it. If hyper threading can be used as a back door a dB can be infected. Yeah i know my, hyperbole needs white papers, studies, a committee or two of security experts for you to take it seriously. Sorry my computer forensics team don’t have time for a discertation on pc safety. But yet again i don’t fucking care,it was meant as a joke.

1 Like

Funny, so you committee of experts didn’t tell you that that was a rhetorical question, as what you wrote didn’t make any sense?

My apologies. Perhaps my mood got the better of me. Have a wonderful evening.