Chia Farming Income?

So00o 200 plots now, no errors, my points are at 99.93% (EcoChia) and it’s payouts are every 12 hours I just got 0.000413 XCH for the past 12 hr, making my daily income $0.21. this just doesn’t seem right. (Minus the electric (0.34/day ish) for me (is -$0.14/day) so I’m technically loosing money now. :joy::rofl::rofl: (And XCH came back up a bit too… And I used that current number)

chris, what pool are you using?

Listed above, EcoChia. Definitely not the largest, but it has a fairly large netspace. (Edit: oh, not me, lol)

I’m from Flexpool.io

Why not just switch pools to see if it makes a difference, maybe even just temporarily? I’ve been with Flexpool for about a month now and am very happy. Have never had an issue, and I can monitor my stats from anywhere.

1 Like

so seems at your time of writing , even with adding block, spacepool only give 89% reward if compared with https://chiacalculator.com/ calculation

so thats not very different with spacepool rewards

I just checked again to see where I am. Right now with Spacepool I am getting about $0.75 a day, with 171 plots. According to the Chiacalculator, these plots should give me about $0.89 a day, so that is more like 84% of expected. Of course, there is the luck factor to consider. Hope that helps.

1 Like