Trying to understand how exactly can i calculate my chia farm profitability.
I am using this https://chiacalculator.com/ to calculate my current profitability and compare it with my pool data.
If i put here 1000 plots, it calculates Expected time to win 3 months and $210.67 / month.
To compare with my pool data several things must be considered:
- Current pool luck. You can not compare only a few days, because some days it may be >100% others may be <100%. to average this you need at least 15 days on this pool.
- Pool fee - varies from 0% to 1%.
- You have to add also the 0,25 XCH, you are expected to win once during 3 months period. For 15 days pool test thats 0.042 XCH you have to add over you pool payments. (it is valid for the sample with the 1000plots above)
- Stale plots indicated by the pool
- Chia price fluctuations during this 15 days period
Am i missing something here?