CHIA FORKS - what else to mine? synchronisation problem

Hello All,
After some time I`v returned to get farming CHIA with my 1200 plots. Chia farming is working for me perfectly. I would like to farm also FORKS but it seems I do have a problem. So far I was able to download the STORJ gui and the node is getting synchronized. My question is:

• which forks are good to farm these days (no dead projects)
  • why most of the forks doesn’t want to synchronise full node ? I was trying to download HDD coin, STAY, flax etc. and after download the synchronisation process doesn’t even start…

Please help…

I gave up on forks a very long time ago, if fact I ended up giving away any coins I had left from the forks.

Do forks even support compressed plots? If they do you are then doubling the work load, unless you have uncompressed plots.

XCH Universe – The #1 source for Chia tokens, Chia forks, Chia DeFi and other Chia projects updated in real-time.

What do you mean by that ? I made plots by CHIA GUI as normall.

I am not sure about it. The latest remote compute has results caching, which may actually work for forks without increasing GPU workload. (There is not enough info about that caching, though.)

EDIT:
I was referring to GH. I doubt BB implements such cache, and don’t know much about NoSSD.

EDIT 2:
Although, there would also be a need for a fork-specific farmer/harvester, and this part is missing. So, as you said, that will not work. Also, the chances of getting GH specific port for those forks is doubtful (based on what you said about the value of those).

Compressed plots came out a long time ago, in fact we are on generation two compressed plots.

Of course they are not really compressed, they are unfinished, and the computer completes them as required using either the cpu or GPU.

The big benefit is they take up less space, so you get more plots on the same storage.

I suggest you have a read around the forum, there’s plenty of info.