Chia Pool Waiting List with 0% fee offer before May 3rd

Thanks @MadSilviu , welcome.

Subscribed.

P.S. Your calculator don’t do **** on Firefox.

That’s strange, because Firefox is my primary browser, so it was tested primarily in Firefox. Could you tell me your browser version?

It might be a bit wonky on large inputs, since it uses Poisson distribution formula which includes factorial, which breaks JS number precision relatively quickly, and displays all numbers at 0. In future versions we will add an error message when that happens.

@Alex signed as well.

Looking forward what we can do together as gardeners :smiley:

Thanks for everyone who subscribed! Due to unexpectedly high (HIGH!) volume of signups we have run out of the 0% fee accounts sooner than anticipated. Blog post on this: Wow! Thank you for your support!.

Don’t worry if you missed it, you still can sign up for the waiting list (and fees are going to be pretty low anyway, promise).

2 Likes

@Alex well done sir!

1 Like

That’s too bad.
But I don’t quite understand the pool switching thing, will there be many pools? Official?

In the interests of decentralization there will be no official pool, there will be multiple independent pools.

Pool switching simply means that you will be able to switch to different pool once in a while (e.g. once a day, but the exact period is not known yet).

1 Like

Hi1 Just joined the list! Well done !

1 Like

I subscribed, looking forward to join in!

1 Like

Is there a way to change my email address on the waiting list? I signed up the day you posted here. Or will I be able to pick my address when I set up the account?

1 Like

The address you used will be the account login, so just shoot me a direct message with an old and new address and I’ll update it to keep your 0% status @roybot.

is this offer still open? I may be wrong but i don’t think trades are open yet?

1 Like

This promo is over, but you can still subscribe. We might get some more interesting offers soon :wink:

If I am joining the pool, should I stop creating more “individual” plots and wait to the pool creation?

2 Likes

So if the offer is over - what does it mean for those who signup? There will be a fee deducted from everything the pool farms?

1 Like

@eve_collins everyone who signed up during promo will get a special code (when the pool opens) which they will be able to use to reduce their fee to 0% for the first year.

Promo being over just means new signups won’t get this code. There was a Limited number of 0% slots we could afford, for purely economical reasons we can’t offer 0% pooling for everyone (if we could - we would!)

Unless you need your hardware for something else, I’d say you can as well continue plotting solo-plots until the devs release an update.

2 Likes

Hello, Suscribed! hope good news!

1 Like

Thanks @Nobu, welcome! We all can’t wait for pools to open.

1 Like