Chia rcp server - cannot connect to daemon

2021-05-04T18:01:27.329 farmer chia.rpc.rpc_server : WARNING Cannot connect to daemon at ws://localhost:55400

Hello,
I’ve got question about connection to daemon from rpc server. I found this in debug.log. Except that everything is working correctly (full node connected).
How to solve this problem?
I’m using CLI to run chia.

1 Like

What problem is this causing you? What have you found on Google?

1 Like

I don’t know exactly what makes this warning. Google gives many topics with this problem but no solution. Still don’t know if node works correctly or not. Normally there should be no warning informations imo. Node status is connected and farming.
Rpc server is trying to connect my daemon at specific port but it cant reach it.

I’m getting this same problem as well…

2021-05-05T08:14:21.164 harvester chia.rpc.rpc_server : WARNING Cannot connect to daemon at ws://localhost:55400

It looks like my harvester was no longer running on my windows machine. I started it and the error seems to have gone away. The log was still showing that plots were being checked though, so I don’t really know, it’s very strange.

2021-05-05T08:14:11.961 harvester chia.harvester.harvester: INFO 2 plots were eligible for farming febb194a8b... Found 0 proofs. Time: 0.25332 s. Total 673 plots