Chiadogecoin-Airdrop for community

We are going to airdrop for chiaForum,leave your chiadogecoin xcd address,you will got airdrop,one account get 500 XCD,duplicate accounts are not counted.
https://github.com/ChiaDoge-Network/chiadogecoin

10 Likes

xcd1j2g07fmppfs66cpzvkhg3elqwftnwln44z38wckqcmnukxckqttq5kvp2k

1 Like

on the road,wait for confirm

1 Like

xcd1vw0feulk562h5n0r8v6mhctzwgzhv3gze0ukn4d8jhwp8gg2wems96xtu3

Thanks

Seems very dangerous. This is not a fork of chia. This is copy-paste with some modifications. There is one branch, one tag and several commits.

3 Likes

read the code and compare it with chia

1 Like

xcd1ztrvh3pzx4h6qgqp47qzarc8qylsvyrjpqj4usgp66znn0hxvwlseesayp

I do not understand why this bad forks wipe the original chia commit history… Happy farming with bad done fork and bad or non developers.
@chrisEvan I wish your team the best to integrated new code from the orignal chia code without commit history!

1 Like

Yes,you are right,this is my mistake,i will fix it and show all fork history

2 Likes

xcd1md6jc74jxl5hgzhpjc5654yw88ufznp87hcum554vpaq35dr66vsv3yss3

Thank you!

on the road,wait for confirm

1 Like

Confirm reception , thank you

Curious to know who is the chia project former dev you claimed is working on this.
What is / was their project?

Thanks

every time a new chain or coin comes out someone slaps doge or shiba on it and shills it…

1 Like

I want to take a look :+1:

xcd1fnl0r8wy23dzecjlvcte9uvedfs03ygfpf772aagz0ep0rzpym0qm9cxss

@chrisEvan, we need more transparency on your fork project.
You cannot promote, by saying “favored by Shiba Inus worldwide” without any sources

Btw, you have prefarm 21,000,000,000 (10%), which is exactly what the fork farmers hates.
And last point, 500xcd over 248,059,200,000 sound more like a faucet, not an airdrop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I really hope the best for your project, but I wont start my farmer on your fork for the moment

1 Like

No point aiming that at me!

I was adding comments on your remark about the lack of info about the chia project former dev.
Which I totally agree with.

1 Like

No worries, that’s the reply to my post button you used though, why my name is in the little circle at top right of your post.
I assumed you’d just hit the wrong reply button.

xcd19n49r39qztgw0wms2yapu4vfdyrhm8n5jhcs28twg3psqmxpruhqx8rhhe
thx!