Crafting mm solo farm plot

You CLEARLY missed what I wrote, it doesn’t matter if it’s working fine, you are not going win any more than you would with one copy of the plotted space, and if you can’t see that then I suggest you quietly carry on and report back how much you’ve won in a few decades time, as I’m guessing you don’t actually have much space dedicated to this.

I’m hoping to hit a pb…. I should win every now and then with a pb right? Solo?

@jonesjr I guess you ignoring this fact, so please oblige with the bolded bit :wink:

Ron, you were right by shortening mt SATA cables the signal gets there faster and thus starts the write quicker. Then It reads the plots faster also, it wont take all that time for the signal to go from my disk to the SATA controller :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I hope you used 200% copper solder for reconnecting them.

1 Like

That’s a great idea. I could make my own sata cables that allow me to duplicate the drive. Instead of doing it in software. Ur Brilliant.

Jp.

You can’t solder copper. Everyone knows this.

I only use gold solder.

That’s his opinion. No one really knows. He’s never tried.

Bottom line.

Chia shouldn’t have this flaw. Farmer should ACTUALLY check for duplicate plots. Like it says in the gui.

Shouldnt be able to break that function or go around it with just adding more harvester.

What a compleat joke.

Why does no one care about this at the very least at this kind of lvl….

Not that I’ll be rich or whatever.

But this is a very serious issue

Imagine a farm with weight actually doing this. Double I g in size with each added harvester.

The network shows my *incorrect amount space.

It does, you purposely set out to trick it, its not a’hole proofed.

2 Likes

It is not a flaw, because it gets you nowhere.

You get to change the numbers on your screen, which is less than meaningless, because you put in effort to have bad data stats reported to yourself.

You could have saved time by using a magic-marker and writing 1,000,000 XCH on your screen.

1 Like

all your points are valid. i hear you.
its okay

Sure is, you keep saying its not though!

2 Likes

Cause what if it’s not. Bones. Troubleshoot it. Seriously. What should I be looking at that should be telling me I’m an idiot. Cause everything looks fine.

Point of fact. The likelihood of having an identical plot crafted by same system is almost impossible. But it is possible. For me to have an identical plot as you.

Using that fact. Who’s to say you wouldn’t trick your farmer into claiming all plots space is legitimate? The farmer doesn’t seem to know shit about a harvesters plots. It Acts like it does tho.

Like why can’t somone simply tell me how I can prove/disp prove this other than just waiting for my millions. It Takes me time to re plot. Not just telling me I’m a fool.

But actual solutions to my madness.

I’ve already told, and you have chosen to ignore it, so once again.

Lets imagine you have 20,000 plots all identical, and you find a proof, so you win.

A question I would like you to answer, and I’ll make it easy, its multiple choice, and there only two options.

A) 2 XCH
B) 40,000 XCH

Which one is it?

2 Likes
  1. Because only one can win at a time per block. But that same plot could go on to win again and again, and again.

Thank you, that proves you can’t read or are just deliberately being awkward.

3 Likes

20k identical plots… i think you miss understand…
and
i never claimed i would get multiple rewards for the same proof… ever.
but i am saying i could win more frequently…
my farm, looks and smells like 200tb to anyone or anything other than me. when its only got in actuality 10tb, each plot duplicated 20 times, spread across all the harvesters… my farmer reports no errors to network. and every move it makes is valid.

im gonna refer to it hence fort, this technique as plot bluffing

and with no one to call me on it. my hand plays.

imagine… half the chia network space is taken up by one guy. on the chart, an hes only got 1/1000 of that actual space.

again… it seems legit from every angle i look at it. this is a real plotbluff.

i just missed u guys, its been a few months

your hilarious. took me a day to figure it out exactly but you have an incredible sense of humor.

and you put so much time into your replies… like this very moment.

so here is your acknowledgment that your important too here.