Digger972 claims, "The reality of the CHIA network based on PONZI system" and many explain his errors

it’s time to tell the truth about CHIA instead of continuing to hope and spend large sums of money on hard drives.
CHIA brings money only to the founders and to a select group of friends who receive all the benefits of the collective effort that is given for nothing.

there is no such chance of getting a reward even if your gauge indicates that you are 1 month away from earning crumbs from XCH coins which by the way is extremely unstable.

the PONZI pyramid put in place allows the founders to confirm their proof of concept by exhibiting the disk space graduating counter … but this space only grows thanks to all of us small farmers who have an average of 20 tera already plotting.

this is one of the worst scams around cryptocurrency and we must stop everything as soon as possible … it’s yrgent, these egns take us for imbeciles , often the same people who hope to make a fortune with DOGE and SHIBA INU , , bullshit and lies all embellished with fraud,

Congratulations, you win they biggest nonsense post since the founding of this forum award…

If the founders are not going to be making money, they would be doing something very wrong. But at the moment they are basically just in debt to their investors.
Anyone else making money on chia has had to spend the same money as everybody else on hardware, so fair game there.

Yes there is, same chance as everyone else, and plenty of people, even with small farms, have found them.

A. Don’t know what any of this has to do with a Ponzi scheme, that works by using new investors money to pay out profits.
B. I actually have no idea what point you are trying to make here

8 Likes

I have been involved with Chia since May. I woke up at 12:30 this morning with a stomach ache. Looked at my phone, and at 12:18 this morning, got a notification that I won my first block. I’m not rolling in the money, but yes, you will win. For those that think this is a get rich quick scheme, go elsewhere. It’s going to take 1 year + to get ROI.

2 Likes

I think, as most of us have already won blocks and/or are happy with their pooling-revenue,
we should just stop right here and not pay any more attention to this thread.

6 Likes

good salary from CHIA project>…what do you think ? because you are defending them like your family, i will be convince by your stupid demonstration…continue your activiity of chia evangelist …finally you’re a fan of scammer,

This is not a Ponzi scam! Do you know what a Ponzi scam is?! I do! I got ripped off of over $4mm USD in a real estate Ponzi Scam that led people to go federal jail. You have NO CLUE what a Ponzi scam is, fact! This is NOT a get-rich-quick play, FACT! It is a conviction investment. When Chia goes public, we can start talking about fundamentals. FACT! When Chia gets listed on other exchanges, the natural progression will begin. FACT! When Chia gets the intl banking completed over the next 3-5 years, the coin will follow accordingly. FACT! Lastly, when Chia halves the coin in three years, whatever the price is at that time of halving, the price will double. FACT! As someone else mentioned, get your facts straight and no more energy should be spent on an illiterate comment. FACT!

5 Likes

Is this your first attempt on making some money through cryptocurrencies ?

My antminers took even as they are refurbished ones 8-12 months to see ROI.

And that’s just a minor example, GPU rigs for ETH take 16-24 months to see ROI.

There is no get rich overnight with cryptocurrencies if you are serious in it.

Talking about PONZI and PYRAMID you do do know those are two total different fraud things, so naming CHIA as a Ponzi Pyramid is a new one for me …

Now lets look at some established coins eg privacy coin ZEC , founders didn’t earn enough so they did a friendly fork called YEC … I have nobody seen claiming ZEC/YEC is a ponzi/pyramid whatever … yet I did had my own thoughts at the moment but profitted from the fork

DGB - a sleeping giant for me - what would you call that one then ? Jarrod Tate I met once at Amsterdam has not even 1% as founder of DGB he mines like everyone else …

CHIA - XCH isn’t even an ICO (scam) it’s funded by big names and corps which you can see at crunchbase.

2 Likes

8 Likes

As you are well dunno what … check this reply of mine at https://chiaforum.com/t/where-is-chia-team-located/12915/3

Which hold some screenshots from the crunchbase link.

As for your so called deep investigation, that one is seriously flawed … if you say A well say also B then

As for pushing, I have never seen CHIA as corp itself pushing to buy XCH so no clue where you get that one.

US regulations on Fintech corps are serious and this is a real corp with angel investors behind , so think twice about what you claim.

And as you claim you know what a Ponzi is, I do think you need to well re educate yourself again on what a Ponzi really is. And next learn what Angel Investors demand, those are far from short term investments lol. We talk about 10s or 100s of millions.

Sorry to say but you are making yourself a fool , hopefully a nickname that you only used here … your credibility is minus 0

4 Likes

There are legitimate critiques of Chia but this is not one of them. I think we should ignore this troll.

7 Likes

How is there not a method to calculate your chance? How much of the network do you own? Do the math maybe? Seems simple.

1 Like

Your poor English, spelling, and grammar tell me that you lack the intelligence that you claim @Lsherring lacks lol. Go on somewhere else man. Ain’t nobody trying to hear this shit!

2 Likes

This is his second or third language. How many languages do you speak? Is the ad hominem attack the only thing you can do?

Why do you want to continue this thread?

1 Like

Only me who sense a bad farming experience/unrealistic expectations for ROI from @digger972 ?

My guess is that he bought too much expensive hardware for chia plotting/farming based on fantasy calculations made with chia calculator way back when profits looked good and ended up without ROI in the first 6 months. Now he is blaming his bad judgement on chia founders instead of being a grown up and taking responsibility for his own actions.

Off topic: some interesting news from CHIA devs in this roadmap AMA Roadmap AMA 9-16-21 - YouTube - some cool stuff on its way!

4 Likes

you did such an in depth investigation that you got the domain of the company you are investigated wrong?

Id be happy to look over this data you have, presuming it exists (it doesn’t, I’m sure) and if you were somehow correct that would be a story. And I would publish it.

But you aren’t. Most of the rewards go to the big OG pools, none of whom are friends of Chia to my knowledge (and I looked).

4 Likes

you would have found extensive conversation and proof that employees and founders of Chia do have their own private farms. They are not allowed to use one penny of corporate money or any corporate computer time or storage. Just like all of us, they had to invest their own money to build their Chia farms.

Yes they got in early. Yes, many of them probably had more money to invest than you or I. In spite of this the total number of plots owned by Chia employees and founders is a very small percentage of the total Chia network space.

Most of the whales you refer to are pools and institutional investors (often, one and the same), not Chia founders or employees.

A Ponzi scheme requires that you are paying out one investor’s investment to another as fake profit while keeping most of the investment for yourself until the pyramid collapses. A Ponzi scheme is not possible on any blockchain. You cannot enact a Ponzi scheme if anybody can see all of your transactions.

Just wrong and without a shred of evidence, let alone proof.

digger, your first post in the forum showed you to be digging for an argument. If you don’t like Chia then don’t buy or farm it!

Please don’t come here to stir the pot.

2 Likes

You are a saboteur, who sent you, what is your plan, everything related to Chia is transparent, many things to improve but you are inventing

Come on dude… Ponzi means the same thing in every language and this dude doesn’t know what it means in any of them…

Then help him understand that instead of making racist remarks. We are here to help each other.

Also, ad rem and ad hominem mean the same in every language. Maybe you can learn why to use one, but not the other.

Racist!?!? What the hell are you talking about!? I didn’t say anything racist nor am I racist! GTFOH!!!