Excesive Fee - MAdMAx Compress plots

Remember that an ecosystem is more than a monoculture!

You mean all farmers arenā€™t going to 1 pool that is 2x bigger than the 3rd-10th put together?

1 Like

The centralization (mostly) onto one pool is unfortunate.
I donā€™t understand why the users want to pay more for a lesser product

But no, my point was that it is better to have nossd, gigahorse, chia than just chia.

How is go node going by the way? That would also add.

Perhaps you could assign it to Max :smiley:

1 Like

Whatā€™s that supposed to mean ? I was pointing out that the official implementation doesnā€™t have a fee. I donā€™t get your reply.

Edit : seems like you were not replying to me but to Chris

I donā€™t like this phrase, perhaps I would prefer reference implementation?

Itā€™s a big boost but you can still get huge gains with lower C level on CPU. What Max has achieved is the best compression level and most performance, but not the cheapest since there are fees and aditional Capex needed. I can see why many people wait before upgrading to GPU especially given the low price of XCH at the moment.

Sureā€¦ The reference implementation will have no fees.

I have donated 5 XCH to MadMax for his products/service. Always amusing how freeGoogleKids nowadays want all for free, and expect others to work for them free ROFL

Wake up mofos, NOTHING IS FOR FREE in nature. You earn money for free, pay electricity bill, use fast plotterā€¦yet, you expect author of SW to work free?

How do you feel if your boss comes tomorrow and says ā€œfrom tomorrow, you work for free.ā€ ROFLā€™ā€™

In world of business, 10% fee is normalā€¦there is outcry if pool, dev wants 2% fee for free profit ROFL

What about bladebit? Does chia nativly support compressed plots or not?

Not as yet. ( 20 chrs )

Here we go with this Sh#T again. People just canā€™t comprehend how this works , but wanna f#ck with crypto . :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

1 Like

What do you mean ā€œhere we go againā€, last post was 10 months ago???

1 Like

Well apparently i time traveled and the forum said i had not read/interacted . Thanks omnipresent Ronski :+1:.

1 Like