Farming same key / multiple machines

Hi guys,
I set up a few machines that are all farming (totally ~300TiB) (no more plotting).
BUT each machine is independant (not through harvester) and they all use the exact same key.
Some are on the same network, some are different locations (hence different network).
It’s been 3 months and i still haven’t won any Chia. (Supposed to win witin 26-28 days).
My Question:
Can my model work?
For Example:

• Machine 1 is using Key A and have 500 plots in farming on Network A
  • Machine 2 is using Key A and have 500 plots in farming on Network A
  • Machine 3 is using Key A and have 500 plots in farming on Network B
  • Machine 4 is using Key A and have 500 plots in farming on Network B
  • Machine 5 is using Key A and have 500 plots in farming on Network C
  • Machine 6 is using Key A and have 500 plots in farming on Network C

Also, if i win Chia (hopefully soon), will it shows on all machines (in the wallet only) or only in the machine that won?

Let me know if i did anything wrong in my setup (i am not IT Guru, so even setting up harvester is quite technical for me (i read countless tutorial / guide and watch hours of video).
I appreciate your feedbacks.
Cheers

Disable universal plug and play on all nodes within each network, except one. As discussed here: Farming on multiple computers, upnp on? - #5 by codinghorror

There could be many reasons - besides upnp - why your farms fail to earn a coin. Could be other technical issues (slow nodes, poor synchronization) or just bad luck.

The best thing you can do is join a pool (with NFT plots) and start watching stats: what is percentage of valid proofs over 24 hr period VS stale/invalid. Generally if you get 99%+ valid, nothing to worry about.

Also I am curious how the nodes will show up in the pool if they were initialized with the same keys. Definitely try running at least 2 nodes off the same network on a pool and see if there is any conflict. They should show up either as 2 separate “farmers” or one big farmer with appropriate estimated size