FindChia Official Thread (Updates & Support)

Hey all. We have decided to start an official thread for the FindChia pool, to cover all and any questions as well as help you plot and farm with absolutely no issues.

A short intro about us - we’re a team of crypto enthusiasts, which has been involved with the industry since 2011. Originally based in the UK, we have a distributed team based in EU and US.

Join us at FindChia and enjoy:

• 0% fee forever, for anyone who starts mining on our pool until September 1st, 2021. After September 1st, the fee will stay as low as 1% or higher if the farmer is happy with us :grinning:

• Fiat payouts will be handled with our authorized partner, a company which has been very long on the market, and specializes in exactly this. Terms, conditions and process will be published on our site when we are solid on the terms with the service provider.

• Official protocol, which eliminates fraud and scam. Payouts are processed automatically.

• Bonus payouts and airdrops, covering for the cases when it takes more time than expected to farm an XCH block.

• 24/7/365 customer and technical support - please join the groups as described on our website.

findchia_960

NOTE: @dchuk updated this post to change 0.1% to 1% per a request by the OP

2 Likes

Hey yall, is this pool is okey to join to? It doesn’t cheat/steal or something else like that, right? And do they really have the advantages they wrote here? (cuz I’ve already seen pools that said they had lots of pros but in fact it wasn’t true)

Dear friend, we don’t want to be unfounded, so you can ask our community yourself and get answers from our real users. Someone from 890 connected contracts will answer you for sure : )

Feel free to ask there:

Telegram - Telegram: Contact @FindChiaOfficial

Discord - Findchia.com

Yes, it is okey, they are even cooler than I expected. Thanks to this forum I joined them recently. As I understand they not only do not cheat but also they helped me well with setting up my farm. Thanks again guys!
If you have a choice between this pool and another - I recommend you join here, try it by yourself.

Feel free to fuck off this Chia world. You retard assholes blocked my Discord without proper reason. You wont ever get enough customers and you ran out of capital and i am very GLAD ABOUT IT. One less dreamer who think that setting up pool is good business and would earn lots of money. But you are wrong, you dont have anything to give us than more work to move our plots to your platform and it is not worth it. You have impessive 113 Discord members which make me laugh HAH HAH HAH. Stop this spamming and start in some other area. And let me comment in Discord cause i allways just tell the truth which is allways nice to hear to scammers etc. You just dont like the truth, do you?

Such a miserable yet simultaneously amusing individual. Where are you from? Who are you? Have you aired your grievances to anyone other than here, in posts from two years ago? Perhaps you should consider seeking psychological assistance, as it’s evident how your anger is tearing you apart from the inside; it’s very dangerous and could negatively impact your health.

What has upset you so much that you’re venting insults at an entire group of people whom you don’t even know? Do you perhaps need help? I can provide you with official contacts for Findchia, including an email and even a phone number, where you can call and discuss all your fears and doubts. I believe they might be able to help you, presumably. But most likely, you won’t want that, as you’re intelligent and self-sufficient, and you could find the contacts yourself on their official website. This implies a different goal, which is already in violation of the law.

If you indicate your jurisdiction, I can explain in more detail what comes next and how you can escalate to an official level of communication to achieve your aims. Don’t hesitate and, most importantly, don’t be afraid. You’re a fighter, after all, and you’ll see it through to the end and punish all those who have wronged you, right?