Flexpool.io Chia Pool Launch and XCH Bonus Event!

Thanks. I wasn’t able to see information about the PPLNS window until I received my first share of a reward, so new farmers on your pool may feel a bit in the dark. Hope you don’t me sharing here that currently the PPLNS window on Flexpool is 100k “shares”, which I guess in Chia lingo is 100k points, which in case of Flexpool is 100k partials as difficulty is fixed to 1. At the time of writing, 100k means a time window of ~2h, though I guess this will go down as the pool grows.

For now it gives a much better space estimate than the pool I was previously on, which consistently underestimated my space by ~10% (too much to be explainable by plotting), so thanks for that! :smile:

@Chris22
Somebody mentioned on the forum that you charge a 0.01-XCH-fee “to join the pool”. That makes a requirement that somebody must have at least 0.01 XCH on their wallet to spend to join. Can you elaborate on that, please?
Thanks.

they are at 14,75 PiB at the moment

You talking about the one mojo fee to create the NFT? That’s not .01 it’s .0000000000001

@luckidog

I don’t know, the thread is here: https://cutt.ly/UmHOMTQ

I just saw that thread, and I’m creating an NFT right now, this is exactly what is displayed:

$ chia plotnft create -s pool -u https://xch-us-east.flexpool.io

---- Pool parameters fetched from https://xch-us-east.flexpool.io ----
{'authentication_token_timeout': 5,
 'description': 'The Most Advanced Mining Pool',
 'fee': 0.01,
 'logo_url': 'https://static.flexpool.io/assets/brand/light.svg',
 'minimum_difficulty': 1,
 'name': 'Flexpool.io',
 'protocol_version': 1,
 'relative_lock_height': 100,
 'target_puzzle_hash': '0x6bde1e0c6f9d3b93dc5e7e878723257ede573deeed59e3b4a90f5c86de1a0bd3'}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Will create a plot NFT and join pool: https://xch-us-east.flexpool.io.
Confirm [n]/y: 

’fee’: 0.01

.01 what? The units are missing. It’s .01 times your earnings - or 1%, which is exactly in line with the description of the pool on the website.

1 Like

How does the miner (the person) check his mining stats on the site?

• a quick check with the wallet address does not return any results.

use the payout address. You have to use the command line to find it as the gui doesn’t show it in the current release. Check the note we put under part 2 of our getting start guide.

1 Like

It would be nice to have a custom “receiving address” option in the settings (or somewhere) to receive funds.

On the GUI, I have entered a custom chia address for both:
Farmer Reward Address: key linked to a cold wallet
Pool Reward Address: key linked to a cold wallet
But, the paying address selected to check stats is none of the above.

You can change payout address in the farmer in your config file.

1 Like

I still cannot access my mining stats, can anyone advise how to get “payout instruction address”? is that the first farmer address which can be shown with chia keys show? when i use chia plotnft show, I get below error

\AppData\Local\chia-blockchain\app-1.2.2\resources\app.asar.unpacked\daemon> .\chia plotnft show
Connection error. Check if the wallet is running at 9256. You can run the wallet via:
chia start wallet

But wallet is already running

start → Run → Powershell

cd \users\USER\appdata\local\chia-blockchain\app-X.Y.Z\resources\app.asar.unpacked\daemon

.\chia.exe plotnft show

Look for “Payout instructions (pool will pay to this address)”

1 Like

Same results as above. Do you know what does it mean wallet is running at 9256? It shows I am pooling, rite? I just restarted Chia app and run CLI, with same results. I mean wouldn’t be easier to use Launcher Id instead? Now I am not sure if I will get paid from the pool :(.

@Chris22 Is there a reason why currently are only three blocks are farmed by flexpool.io?
According to chiacalculator.com at 20PiB there should be a block won every 8 hours…

It is already possible.

We’ve only been 20+ for a couple hours. But yes were at 200%+ luck for this block. Coming from ETH we’ve had blocks up to 1600% luck down to 0.000001% luck.

1 Like

Launcher id is bad as it can’t be changed, while payout address can be and you can set multiple farms to all farm to the same payout address allowing for all rigs to show up on the same page on our website. Next version of chia gui next week will make payout address obvious I believe.

Just saw the little bonus you dropped there… if a block win comes before the day ends, that will do well for the day’s earning. :slight_smile:
EDIT - was it a win, not a bonus (seems now like it)

Now been exactly 24 hours since the switch, I can fairly say that on Fexpool I’m earning about “half” of what I was earning on the other pool during 24-hour window. I’m not switching back by panicking, will give this some time to see.

Unfortunately this block is at 260.86% luck. So the bonus just moves that down to around 146% if we find it now. On the bright side our ETH pool just hit 4 blocks in a 7 minute period during a high gas spike making over 16 ETH :smiley:

1 Like

How do these luck percents work?