Full node error appeared last night

i got this strange error, could somebody explain what is this all about?

full_node full_node_server        : ERROR    Exception: Failed to fetch block 624642 from {'host': '188.129.79.252', 'port': 8444}, timed out, {'host': '188.129.79.252', 'port': 8444}. Traceback (most recent call last):
ValueError: Failed to fetch block 624642 from {'host': '188.129.79.252', 'port': 8444}, timed out
full_node full_node_server        : WARNING  Banning 188.129.79.252 for 10 seconds

this is even not my ip. and one more even more enigmatic thing about harvester version:

farmer chia.farmer.farmer         : ERROR    Harvester did not respond. You might need to update harvester to the latest version
farmer chia.farmer.farmer         : WARNING  Respond plots came too late

Since forum engine doesnt give me chance to post what i intened to above here is some from Byron:

I want a hero: an uncommon want,
When every year and month sends forth a new one,
Till, after cloying the gazettes with cant,
The age discovers he is not the true one;
Of such as these I should not care to vaunt,
I’ll therefore take our ancient friend Don Juan—
We all have seen him, in the pantomime,
Sent to the devil somewhat ere his time.

The first error is normal, it just means one of the peers you connected to isn’t responding in time - it’s a problem with the peer (outside of your control), as long as you have other peers and are synced or syncing it’s nothing to worry about.

Second one could be an issue, are you on at least version 1.2.1? It has this fix, which is an important one to have:

• Fix harvester cache updates. Prior to this commit the farmer called the request_plots every second for each harvester as long as they failed to respond properly. Since the rate limit was 10/minute this lead to hitting the rate limit if the harvester didn’t responds for 10 tries in a row for whatever reason. This commit changes the behavior to always keep track of request attempts even if they end up in a timeout to really only re-try every 60s no matter what.

i have latest chia version 1.2.2

i keep getting this error, any suggestions?

Nobody havn’t seen such error?