Get Chia plots plotted in Europe, available as download or on disk

Sorry for the late reply, all. We have had a huge amount of demand combined with hardware delays. We are currently catching up with the orders.

We will be on-par by tomorrow.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. If you order the plots, you will get them as a file. You can store them on your own drive with any format.

If you want us to perform hardware plots, we support a number of file systems. Just let us know.

The speed depends on how many orders we have to process. We guarantee that you will get 4 slots where we plot for you. However, we have more hardware coming and will speed up the delivery.

The question is how fast your internet connection is. We have various servers connected using 1 Gbit uplinks per server, so we can usually saturate your connection.

Your order has been delayed unfortunately due to high demand and delayed hardware deliveries. We will be on par by tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply. My bandwidth is 1 Gbit and I will setup a FTP server.

Depending on how many plots are being created, we can saturate your line. You will at least get 1 TB of plots per day guaranteed, in which case it would require +/- 12 - 13 days.

However, we have more capacity coming in, meaning that it could be that it just takes a couple of days instead.

I made an order one week ago for 8 cheap plots.
I should have 1 slot, but only have for download 2 plots in 7 days

I just ordered 10 plots in slow mode. when and how will i get the download links thanks

You can find the update about the plots here: https://support.yourwebhoster.eu/en-us/article/129-when-can-i-download-my-plots

Please contact support with your order number. If we did not meet the guaranteed slots ( 3 per day), you will get compensated with extra slots.

We have added extra capacity and will be adding more capacity by tomorrow.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

You can find more information here: https://support.yourwebhoster.eu/en-us/article/128-getting-started-with-european-chia-plotting-service

Hereā€™s my own quick review. I ordered 75 plots on the ā€œUltra Cheap Planā€ for 75ā‚¬ around 2 days ago.

The Good: In that last 48 hours the vendor has made 2 plots available to me for download (k=32). I successfully downloaded them and ā€œchia plots checkā€ reports that they are valid. They contained the correct pool and farmer public keys.

The Okay: I have a 1 GBit connection in British Columbia, Canada. Iā€™m getting around 20MB/s download speeds. In theory 100MB/s should be possible at 1GBit, but 20MB/s is acceptable to me (takes around 90 minutes to download the 102 GB plot file). I use ā€œwget -c <url>ā€ to download, since ā€œwget -cā€ knows how to resume downloads that get accidentally halted part way through.

The Bad: Only 2 of the 75 plots I ordered were generated in the last 48 hours! Thatā€™s very slow! At this rate itā€™s going to take over 2 months before my 75 plots are generated.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! We have indeed capacity issues. The high amount of slow plots have decreased the speed and quality of the quick plots.

We are increasing capacity and the delivery speed of your order will increase soon. It will definitely not take 2 months to complete the order.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Will slow plots be available again? (the store says theyā€™re out of stock)
If yes, will the download take full advantage of my 1Gbit/s connection? Or will a higher bandwidth be exclusive to Gold customers?

The slow plots will not get available again, Iā€™m sorry. If you have a 1 Gbit line, my advice would be to take the gold plots as you can get 4 slots at the same time.

We are working on a service that can saturate your Gbit line.

Update:
8 TB external drive, full with plots ā‚¬ 400,- including VAT, excluding shipping. One drive is filled in 2 - 3 days. Expedited filling is available, in which case it takes one day to fill up the drive. The cost is in that case ā‚¬ 500,- per drive.

Shipping from the Netherlands.

20 drives available. To order contact me.

1 Like