Gigahorse Compressed GPU Plot Client Released! Start Plotting Now!

I am actually running Linux with a 4080 16G GPU. Linux would lock up completely. Added the -M 64 and I went from 164s plots to 176s plots. Still lightning fast for a 128G PC. But at least it is stable now.

Yeah. I tried -M 64 on my Linux box last night. Slowed my plotting way down but it didn’t hang and freeze like it was before!

Yeah it happens when you dont have enough free RAM…

1 Like

Larger swap partition may help?

Your kernel probably updated from 5.15 to 5.19 (assuming you’re on Ubuntu). There seems to be a memory contention issue in kernels 5.19 and later.

I am created the plot using 128GB of memory and 3060ti GPU for C8 but the size is around 76Gb… from the chart, it is stated 71.3Gb.

1. Is the size different when plotting with 256GB or 128GB memory? is 76Gb file size due to 128GB of memory when plotting?

Thanks

Thats probably it. I am on 5.19.0-35-generic Now to work out how to roll back.

71.3 GiB (Gibibyte) is equal to 76.55779 GB (Gigabyte)

Gibibyte is1024^3 bytes
Gigabyte is 1000^3 bytes

Anyone have an idea of how much (effective) space is being farmed with Gigahorse atm?

This would be an interesting metric to be able to follow. Please let me know if you find a site that tracks this.

thanks thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

You can’t track gigahorse usage because the proofs are the same
Mmx probably can work it out from profits

Well, Chia can track peers and version usage, so a crawler like that should be able to get an estimate on Gigahorse use right?
Not sure if that could give you more than just number of peers though

Hello, I am from China. I now have 2.7PB. After compressed drawing, I am going to join Flexpool, but after the test, I found that FlexFarm cannot connect to the server. Is there any good solution?

Did you connect to sg.fpxch.xyz ? That’s our server for mainland China

Also use Telegram: Contact @flexpoolcn for Flexpool Chinese chat

yes i tried ping sg.fpxch.xyz no response

Where did you come up with sg.fpxch.xyz for a host name?

Singapore flexpool xch
Xyz is just random

China doesn’t like flexpool after eth mining. They block our urls and ddos attack us.

1 Like

Can you contact me on telegram or discord? I’m Chris.

Or contact our website support and tell them your having problems connecting from mainland China and the url isn’t working.

Also make sure your running the latest version of FelxFarmer as we included an update to fix things.

Around 100 to 150 PB currently.

4 Likes