Gigahorse Taking 63% of Farmer Rewards

Oh dear, I’m pretty sure that my latency is around 2.5-5.5 sec, not ms. Although I’m out at the moment so can’t check. Do you think this could be the problem? If so, what could cause high latency?
Edit. Just checked a picture on my phone and it’s definitely seconds not milliseconds

I wouldn’t worry about it that much.
These are not bad times at all.
Finally, you have compressed plots.
Mine only have level C0…
Below is a link to my private reflections:

Harvester latency - Chia Farming & Harvesting - Chia Forum

OK, thanks Pablo, I think I understand. So my latency of 2.5 - 5.5 secs will make no difference to my chance of winning a block? Thanks for your advice by the way :+1:

1 Like

Your latency is lower than mine, and I’m still winning block’s.

2 Likes

It doesnt mean you wouldnt win more with lower latency

I can not even get the chia gui to recognize the gh plots

Did you close the GUI down, then start the Gigahorse farmer, then only once that was fully started (shows cmd line prompt) start the GUI?

Note, you will get a warning but just OK it as long as the two version numbers match.

Plots failed to open

Ivan,
Exactly. That’s what I’m talking about.
There are more components to this process for success.
But as in life… it’s best to have the best of everything… :wink:
Then you can sleep more peacefully…

Are you trying to use the plain oem chia gui to read gigahorse plots? You have to close chia and use the GH farmer to read the plots first then use the chia gui for info etc. Perhaps I am wrong as I am still n00bish and do not eat, sleep and breath chia, it’s more of a interesting hobby.

1 Like

You are right, but I’ve already asked this and got a meaningless reply.

2 Likes

Hello is this your address where is going my farmer rewards?
Lats 4 rewards 0f 0.25 Xch was all go to this address!
Something with Gigahorse farmer is not OK!
I am replotting all and will use Nossd plots!
Enough stooling my rewards

1 Like

xch183rqja3f2ak4f72w9enc88v0788vjp5ns3c2n2sctxpcnewzh2yqtcu2rs

1 Like

Yes that does look like the GH dev fee account.

Since I’ve been on GH I’ve won 6 blocks, only one 0.25 XCH has gone to Max so far.

I’m sure it will even out in time.

1 Like

Hi, is there a way to tell if the 0.25 went to my wallet or was paid as GH fee? I was lucky enough to win a couple of blocks recently and I see the 0.25 come in under Tokens in the Chia app. If I see it here, does that mean it went to my wallet? Just surprised because I was expecting to see some going to Max.

1 Like

If it’s in you’re wallet, it’s yours, if not it likely went to Max, I believe you can see this in the log file.

Check your logs for:

full_node: WARNING Used farmer reward of block 2187769 as dev fee (3.125 % on average)

1 Like

Thanks…is that in debug.log? I don’t see any entries. Do I need to set a variable to show more info?

Yes, that is from the debug.log. It is WARNING level, so I think it should be visible by default.

To have the logs be useful, it is better to run them with INFO level (config.yaml change).

Thanks…I think because I reinstalled my os, the prior GH payments are not in the current log.

1 Like