GrinderPro FPGA

Hello Chia Family.

We are team from Shenzhen. Why delete message?

WhatsApp details please

Did you want grindr?

Thats not here.

No need for whats app.

We develop fpga to farm xch. No need for farm man to use hard drive. We use for 2 years now and want to share with world. Save energy before new plot format.

You mean you can create plots on the fly as needed and farm them…? So no need to have hard drives containing lots of plots?? Impressive. Chia Inc. will be very interested, since they do not have any way to combat that type of activity at present.

Do you have a website?

Yes we are academics. We do not simple grind. We develop technique called GrinderPro. Use cheap fpga. Very low power. Others in China offer fpga but #1 team is GrinderPro and works with filter reduction. Now new plot format we offer to world.

Are you Dr Yang from Discord :grin:

Now, this seems more interesting.

Certainly worth some ppl examining these claims.

It wont be me…

Im not implying this is in any way connected.

I do recall an old fpga site that did this for btc.
It ran for years paying out and seemed more profitable than asics.

It was all cloud based, no fpga or setups provided for home users.

It turned out to be a ponzi and vanished.

@GrinderPro. Is yours a cloud based service, renting power, machines , space from your setup?

You also say

No matter what you call it its still creating plots on the fly or you would need storage.

Things arent adding up.

So, you should know the drill. Academics provide data, publish results. So far, you just wrote scam [like] posts

Strange, no google results for such a #1 Pro solution beside this thread. Further supporting scam notion.

1 Like

Ive had a search and cant find any references to fpga and xch / chia.

Other than this thread and a dr ing ChiChia sun i think in china.

And some bits that seem irrelevant.

GrinderPro use with XEON server with 2 TB of DDR4 memory. Farm man does no use hard drives only RAM Disk. We offer exclusive license with VHDL code. If everyone have no good for us.

We have working with partner for over 2 years. Now need to find new parter. You come visit us? Thank you so for much interest. Still time before new plot format for us to share good will.

No hear Dr Yang. We are team of two from Shenzhen University. You come visit us at campus? We not selling anything. We offer free exclusive license but you share 50% win. You must have equipment. We give VHDL code only. Not easy for you. Want hard work partner.

Clearly we do, we farm with hdd!

Good luck, if its so easy, invest in yourselves and make some money lol.

Isnt mining illegal in shenzen?

Plot grind not easy. XCH price bad now. Need partner with low energy price.

Fair enough, good luck.

Glad you said that, most of us have high electricity cost.

If your pro service isnt that effective that you need low energy cost for it to be profitable ( with 100% cut) , many of us would be better continuing with what we have.

Especially with your 50% cut

So looks like you have a slight advantage possibly ( no hdd ) but as you said, still not really profitable without cheap electric.

Hence better to sell / partner with someone.

Let someone else take the risk you wont take yourself.

Might of just shot yourself in the foot there.

1 Like

Still high profit but we expect XCH price go down more. Also we have problem source Xilinx FPGA. USA partner no problem. Come visit we share some details and know serious.

Dont change your story now, i quoted you so that couldnt happen!

Problem is plot format change. Hard to invest more our current partnet. We think plot format not coming for years. We have time work together.

You wont risk it , me either, but good luck all the same.