Hard Drives for sale

I have 4 of these available $185.00 each:
Western Digital 14TB Ultrastar DC HC530 SATA HDD - 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 512MB Cache, 3.5" Internal Hard Drive HDD - WUH721414ALE6L4

I have 4 of these available $45.00 each
Seagate BarraCuda 4TB – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256MB Cache Internal Hard Drive HDD – ST4000DMZ04/DM004

I have 7 of these available $45.00 each
Western Digital ENTERPRISE 4TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5 Internal Hard Drive HDD - WD4000FYYZ

The 7 Western Digital Enterprise 4TB drives have no warranty. The other drives are under warranty by the manufacturers

The drives are all plotted, you can use them immediately. I have them on Space Pool now or let me know if you want them formatted?

I had zero problems using any of them listed above.

Shipping will be a flat rate of $15.00 for a US Post Office Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box
Shipping to lower 48 USA only

Payment will be PayPal. Contact me, let me know what you want to buy and I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Same Day shipping until 3PM EST

Rob,
Naples, Florida

Do you have another storage system setup coming or just giving up?

I have 2 GPU mines with 13 EVGA RTX 3070 cards on Nicehash and these hard drives on SpacePool. I want to sell everything and not mine or farm any longer.

Another words, “giving up”. The crypto prices have dropped so much across the board he has decided it isn’t currently worth it. (my translation of what he said)

Hey still better than buying cigarettes :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I have 3 of these available $250 each:
Seagate Exos X18 18TB Enterprise
SOLD

This forum is a useful gauge of when people start dropping like flies. For me? This is the time to go in, pedal to the metal.

You already took the 8 bay out already???

The image wont display and I was trying to determine why.

How did you get the image to display on the 5 bay units

s-l400 (1)

My son got me one of these for fathers day, you could drive it over here to West Palm Beach…

@rsirico

Confirming successful trade. Prompt shipping, responsive communication. HDDs are in great condition.
Highly recommended.