Help Mining Chia with 2 - HP Proliant Gen 8 Servers and 1 PC

Forget it. Next time you have better choice!

I wouldn’t bother doing any sort of actual redundancy like RAID 1,5,10 etc… Just configure all the drives as raid 0 individual units. If one fails, the rest carry on regardless. Losing even a 4TB SAS drive full of plots is probably only a day or two of plotting to recreate it. IMO using drives to avoid failure in this way is only worthwhile when the data on them is irreplaceable or critical, a plot is a plot, is a plot.

I have two servers one faster R720 Dell and one slower R515. The 720 has 24TB configured as 8 x 3TB drives, and the 515 has 48 TB configured as 12 x 4TB. The plan was to just fill them up with poolable plots but this will now be single farmer plots until pooling becomes available and I have joined a pool, then I switch immediately to pooled plots gradually overwriting all the indivudual ones.

I have problem install windows 10 one my server not recognized the drives. I install windows server 2019.
Now Im making my first 2 plots in 2 different drives but the second is queued. is that normal?

Yes if you want them to run at the same time you have to give them a different cue name

I have choose plot in parallel is running.

Thank you all for your help
Finnaly I have both servers config.

Server 360p makes 4 plots c: d: e: f:
Server 380p makes 5 plots on this test and use 5 drives leave 7 → 2tb for farm