Help setup my rig correct

Hello, i need little bit help with setup my rig with Swar and question how max plots daily i can do with this hardware. Now i making 20 plots. Can help me when i add ram? And when yes how much ?

Hardware:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12c/24t
DDR4 2x16, 3600Mhz
2x SSD 2TB NVME 4gn. 7000m/s , 5200m/s Patriot
using Windows

Please can help me what is best settings for Swar for me and how much plots i can make or what is good add to this rig for more plots?

You should be able to run 10-12 plots at a time, 5-6 per disk, 40 minute stagger between each plot.
5-6 max in phase 1. 4 threads/plot

If you create two cues in Swar, you have to adjust the stagger or set minimum time between plots so you don’t start 2 plots at a time.
You can also make one cue and use the list option (see default config) so that it alternates plots between the drives.

Your ram is a little less then you might want to do 12 though. 10 plots should be ok, 12 might cause trouble. 48GB would be good, so if you can add 2x8GB

I also have 3900x and getting about 32 plots per day average. Some people have gotten more though on Linux and better ssd’s.

try 10 plots first and see how it goes

1 Like

Thank you what hardware you use ? 32 is good i need make 32 too daily, you use Windows? Ok my first upgrade is ram and can help me with correct config copy here from swar like my settings ? On this setup i am totaly newbie and I’m at the end of my strength. :frowning:

i have setup swar but i think not soo good make 20 plots daily but after start dnt show me VIEW some errors but still ploting on background

Yes I’m on windows as well
3900x, 3x1tb WD sn750 (raid0), 64GB 3200.

I think below config should be a good start. The memory will be close, but you should be ok like this .

this way it will start a plot on ssd1, then 40 minutes later a plots on ssd2, 40 minutes later 1 on ssd1, etc, etc until 10-11 are running at the same time.

global:
      # These are the settings that will be used globally by the plot manager.
      #
      # max_concurrent: The maximum number of plots that your system can run. The manager will not kick off more than this
      #                 number of plots total over time.
      # max_for_phase_1: The maximum number of plots that your system can run in phase 1.
      # minimum_minutes_between_jobs: The minimum number of minutes before starting a new plotting job, this prevents
      #                               multiple jobs from starting at the exact same time. This will alleviate congestion
      #                               on destination drive. Set to 0 to disable.
      max_concurrent: 11
      max_for_phase_1: 5
      minimum_minutes_between_jobs: 5    

- name: whatever
        max_plots: 999
        farmer_public_key:
        pool_public_key:
        temporary_directory:
               - X:\ssd1
               - Y:\ssd2
        temporary2_directory: 
        destination_directory:
              - J:\destination1
              - K:\destination2
        size: 32
        bitfield: true
        threads: 4
        buckets: 128
        memory_buffer: 3400
        max_concurrent: 10
        max_concurrent_with_start_early: 11
        initial_delay_minutes: 0
        stagger_minutes: 40
        max_for_phase_1: 5
        concurrency_start_early_phase: 4
        concurrency_start_early_phase_delay: 0
        temporary2_destination_sync: false
        exclude_final_directory: false
        skip_full_destinations: true
        windows_process_priority: 128
        enable_cpu_affinity: false
        cpu_affinity: [ 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ]

Thank you bro :slight_smile: you help me :slight_smile: