How do I recover plotnft pool info of NFT plots?

Oh, I just read your other post. Those plots are tied to another NFT plot as you said you created a new one. If you don’t have access to that pool NFT, you can’t even tell those plots to leave the pool and join your new one. This is a problem!

Maybe ride it out and see if payments keep coming?? You won’t have any control over them but at least you can earn Chia until you get around to replotting.

Hi thanks for the help mate. I don’t think any payments will come through as there isn’t any activity on the web status monitor. Looks like a fecking replot.

cheers anyway buddy

Did you try

In my experience, thats always fixed it.

2 Likes

thanks man, totally fixed it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Deleting the wallet DB fixes this issue.
Resync of the wallet finishes in 1 minute or so.

I removed the whole wallet db folder and syncing for a day now i don’t see the file size increase sould i wait? our rstore the old db wallet. I did do this becourse after update to v2 i lost my pool connections,

1 Like

You removed the whole db folder and restarted chia and the pools were back?

1 Like

@Dutchmulti Try this this solved the issue for me. without any resync

Your new, welcome, deleting the wallet db takes mins to resync and is simple, no backups needed.

Note. The wallet db only, not the whole chain db.

Please check this is up to date, I haven’t farmer any Chia for a year or more now.

So the moral of this story is to make backups of the config.yaml file in a couple of places. Also shut down chia and copy the .chia and .chia_keys folder to a portable USB hard disk for also backup CYA purposes. I also have them on my plotters for extra backups and let them sync once a month, remember (CYA)…

There have been many changes since chia 1.5.0 to chia 2.2.1