How Much $/XCH?

But if you had a coin, you could be selling it today by US$ 800. So that is the price.

Itā€™ll be exciting to find out tomorrow! What time will we know? What time zone and time?

I believe itā€™s 9:30am PDT. @hoffmang you able to hop in and explain anything about tomorrow?

hey is there an exchange annouced any where? nothing on twitter, nothing on website

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll plot any more no matter what. Iā€™m only in it for the fun of setting up a farm since Iā€™ve never done anything crypto related and this happened to be the one thing where I had the appropriate hardware collecting dust on a shelf.

Hypothetically, it would be $200+ for me to plot more. I base that on 24x16TB disks = 350TiB for 6 months at <=10EiB netspace = 27 blocks = 54 XCH. I think the cost of a system like that would be roughly $10k if you were frugal, so $200 per XCH would be the break even point.

Iā€™m guessing that professional miners did 5x that well in the first month or so here which means decent profit at $100 XCH, so I bet there will be a lot of supply at $100 if the demand is there.

Edited to turn PiB into EiB which is what I actually meant.

3 Likes

What was the question?

We will have a Zoom to monitor the first transactions and make sure things are running well. We will also take some questions and otherwise spend the time together as we did for the launch Zoom.

-Gene

9 Likes

I am open to helping test and receive some tokens :laughing:

2 Likes

Itā€™s not even on any exchanges yet. This is meaningless imo

1 Like

$1300 average price is insane; maybe thatā€™s why the biggest exchanges are silent and I hope the price weā€™ll stabilize over multiple platforms in the next few weeksā€¦

unless I going crazy or stupid (possible)
the chinese bibox just hit 9K :money_mouth_face:

If you look at the amounts, they are very very small. It feels like somebody is trying to artificially raise the prices with small transactions and increasing the unit price with each transaction.

6 Likes

Is Bibox legit? Why there is so change in the price between ok something and bibox?