How to figure what plot file has won?

Let’s say it happened. How do I know what plot made me happier?

XCHeers :woman_red_haired:

I’ve seen this asked alot, I can’t say I’ve seen an answer yet.
Does it even matter?

I’ve seen this asked alot, I can’t say I’ve seen an answer yet.
Does it even matter?

I was about to write the same.

Not really no, there is no point in finding the winning plot, nothing changes after it wins.

1 Like

Indeed, I was more trying to get the OP to think about what they hoped to achieve by finding this info as opposed to looking for an answer.

You both should quit walking around and judging ppl. If some idea doen’t fit into your brains it’s fine, really. No need to reeking around … sorry

Who is judging who?
Was that aimed at me?
I shan’t bother trying to help you in future.
Adios.

2 Likes

ok since you want to know:

1 Like

Thank you.

You always answered question nobody asked anyway

Don’t worry, won’t happen again.
Are you some kinda control freak.
When someone tries to help you being an ass will not go down well.

Do you want medal or your massive ego not letting you see how big ass you are? Please, enough really. thanks for your “help”.

Not being an ass would suffice, clearly that is beyond you skill set, nevermind, you’ll mature one day hopefully.

He (to be clear - wasya) is just a troll that does that in virtually everything that he posts. Don’t waste your time on him.

1 Like

Yh, I got ya, I think we’re both mature enough to disagree on some things without acting out like that.

1 Like

check into your logs, must be on for INFO. check the time of winning you will get the launcher id. Or pool should show the info of winning. Join our pool - https://hashevo.com/ and get better support.