I am selling my 7 TB of plots

Hello,
I got a farm that I was using when Chia came out, but no longer necessary, so if anyone is interested - I got a 7 TB worth of plots. I am not selling my HDD just the plots.

That is not even worth 5 dollars, why bother? I’ve seen people selling plots on this forum for 5 to 7 cents per plot…

1 Like

Is it April fools day?

PS. I can plot circa 60 TB a day, your plots only work with your keys, and therefore are worthless to others

1 Like

It appears that the whales are leaving Chia farming lol

5 Likes

Yeah this deal just keeps on getting better and better. First I buy a bunch of drives 100 tb create a bunch of plots and get $1 a day revenue. But my target was $3 a day so I’d hit a $100/month so I buy 200 tb more and got them filled with plots. Still not hitting my target. Then Flex.io announces their going out of business. Crap replot time. 2 weeks later I’m back on line with new plots and only getting $1.75 a day at first now a week later it’s down to $1.25. I guess to remain profitable you are in a constant state of adding drive space and plotting. But my funds are tapped out and I’m not adding any more drive space to a losing operation. I need a way to supplement my income for a longer duration than the 3 months I’ve been farming chia. Any alternatives?

1 Like

7 TB of plots are up for sale.

3 Likes

When you find the magic money tree, let me know where it is please :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll give ya 50 bucks
Thies are some high grade plots i assume?
Uncut? Pure?

Can I test one first?
if I like it I’ll buy the lot.

Deal?