I am very nervous. We do not deserve the value of chia

There is no chance of getting back your money. Chia will continue to fall because no one needs it. There are better competitors. Every new farmed Chia token will push the price down because people are looking for a way to sell them.
Sell now because it is the best price nowadays. Next bottom is going to be $25 - $30 before it hits $10.

1 Like

@ ksevin

I don’t intend to comment this kind of posts but because i recognize u as a serious member of this forum i want to give my 5cents.

Here is my attitude - maybe u can adopt it yourself

1. Forget about the investment and put it “as lost”. Accept mentally that u lost that money. U will feel a lot better. Secure your Wallet and basically forget about it!

2. It’s clear that the crypto market needs some kind of cleansing. Obvious Ponzi schemes are still in fashion and will continue to do so till success metrics are established that can’t be ignored. aka. real world adoption - even if only in niche parts of the economy (thats what Chia is doing in my opinion)

3. Treat it as a hedge against freedom. The power that be have decided that the future is a carbon-credit/social-credit style dystopian society. i hope for a less pessimistic outcome but for my investment in chia it doesn’t matter. Chia ticks a lot of boxes for this kind of society and that enough for me.

I continue to farm and collect as much XCH as i can and once the price goes substantially lower will add more chia to my wallet.

In a more spiritual sense. Chia price is exactly right and has to go lower to become a real success story. It needs its own story, its own insane success story of people buying it for very cheap and becoming filthy rich :slight_smile:

If u can buy one XCH for 50USD then u are basically getting 50 payed devs (probably funded for at least 1-2 years for 1USD 
 sounds like a risk worth taking. The lower the price gets the higher the chance, that people with really deep pockets as well as people with the experience of pushing shitcoins to the moon start smelling to opportunities. Thats why i am not worried about chia and have a good sleep. I only hope that i don’t miss the opportunity to buy really low.

5 Likes

I can’t even begin to understand this, your getting a coin, no more, no less. To my mind anyway.

Scams continue as long as they make money, they won’t stop , ever.

1 Like

U get a coin and ecosystem which development has secured funding for a long time. Indirekt but still reality.

Scams will obviously exists as long as humans exists but I am sure there were scams in the Wild West of America that wouldn’t fly today anymore. Same will be true to cryptos. This whole shittycoin thing exists in an information vacuum. I am pretty sure that it won’t work soon anymore. Yes scam will get more advanced and elaborate? But that’s the whole point. It’s not that’s Scams are happening , ist the amateur level they are working on. It’s like selling people a future aircraft companies shares and promising it will be replacing boing as a market leader. Nobody would take this serious because people understand what building an aircraft entails - even if they are retards. Same will apply to crypto soon. The indicators will be of different nature - people like to throw the word network effect around (which I think is totally wrong and a deliberate resemblance of Plattform economy) - but something of that nature 
 something that even the most retarded person will understand.

1 Like

You are not supposed to keep the chia you mine, you are supposed to sell it and buy more drives. Right now, the price is going down, the difficulty is going down, and drives are very affordable. All seems good to me.

3 Likes

Meanwhile the price dropped to 34
 but! We don’t give up, chia surely WILL make it! As it takes time for chia plants to grow, it takes time for chia network to gain more popularity/bigger capitalizationđŸ„¶

1 Like

Problem is that most Chia farmers immediately sell their won XCH to cover electricity bills. Everyone who sells is taking the price down.

1 Like

Most? I don’t know about that. But maybe. I know I haven’t sold a single coin. I have bought and I have earned. But no selling. I don’t plan on even looking at selling until 5 years in. I’m only one year in so not even on my mind.

3 Likes

5 yrs will be approaching the bitcoin halving after next, and xch inflation will be a 1/4 of what it is today.
Should hopefully work out well.

1 Like

Guessing this is true for farming as a business venture. Business costs are unrelenting, rent, electricity, wages, borrowing costs, etc., and an existential threat to ongoing farming. Individuals, not so much, as costs are a choice, and far more manageable.

2 Likes

Be happy that chia hasn’t been a victim of the meme brigade. Suits chia well to not be connected with HODL and Diamond Hands shit - although most of us have the same mindset :slight_smile: I think it will 5-7 maybe even 10years for chia to be really worth something - if somebody here wants to push the meme game then let me know I am working on something and could use some help.

1 Like