I will buy some plots

in my country isp still selling 25 mbit or 35 mbit download 2 or 4 mbit upload and they call that “super internet”. lol

1 Like

Dude can I ask why your inventing such silliness. Cat 5E does 1GB with no problems, Cat 6A does 10gb, are now telling people that if I clean my pennies they might be worth $0.04 each. Its like putting a chevy 454 with dual carbs in your car but you only go up and down your driveway. So tell us what service you have from Comcast and which modem your using.
“Also, I am using Cat 7 cables. It is overkill, but perhaps it is allowing me to squeeze a bit more speed out of my 1 Gb connection?” Are you really trying to sell the Brooklyn bridge.

1 Like

I do not know what that means.

The speed of my back-end network does not touch my connection to the internet. My Comcast service is not part of the equation as to the question asked by @jack6070:

His question pertained to the speed that a 1 Gb connection will transfer files. Whether it is an internet facing network or a non-internet facing network, the speed of a 1 Gb network is what it is.

I pointed out that I was using Cat 7 cables, because in @jack6070 reply he seemed surprised at my speed. I thought that perhaps having better cables might minimize any inefficiencies in lesser quality cables.

I purchased these Cat 7 cables at the same price as Cat 5E cables. I imagine that anyone else would choose the higher graded cables when the price is the same.

I do not understand your meaning?

What time to you have to return to the home tonight?

I keep answering your questions, and you keep asking more.
I am happy to oblige, but I am curious where you are heading.

My turn to ask you:
Why so many questions?

1 Like

Maybe you will slip up and tell the truth.

You are writing in riddles.

What gives?