Incoming address changed in my wallet

Hello to all,

Today I did farm 2 chia and I did see something strange in my wallet.
My normal receiving address is
xch18vzxz4p53fj6z6dhmfga8sp740l28gyxhp95e33fuz6gdrfcdsvqe27vf4

But today I did see that my incoming address in the wallet was changed without I did anything and was replaced with
xch1ucsewtzyucj7jdpau74y50p4a9wxzn55a4d84atwtyugk4qjwyyqvsezzt

I see also that a very small transaction was done for 0.0000000001 chia ± one month ago to this address.

I am almost sure my computer is not hacked this is a dedicated computer I use to farm.

Could someone tell me if this is something normal or if am at risk ?

Also when I check in my wallet I cannot see my old address anymore .

I use a cold wallet where I send all my farmed coins and I did receive my 2 chia without problem on my regular address.

So may be its normal ?

Thank you

There were two outbound transactions from your usual wallet receive address just three hours ago.
An outbound transactions -as far as i know- immediatly generates another receive address for the (same) wallet. So the new address was to be expected.
Not sure this ‘new’ address can also be an address used earlier, as is the …ezzt address.
More specifically, …ezzt received that small amount from your … 7vf4 address.
You can check in a blockchain explorer such as xchscan.

Is your wallet balance now 0.0000000001?
Do you recognize your cold wallet address in screenprint from xchscan?

Hello xkredr59,

Thank you very much for your answer so I feel more safe now.
Yes this is the transaction I did I was just a bit afraid regarding this new address I did not know :slight_smile:

Thank you again for the clarification :slight_smile:

Now I know where my block went to :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

Yeah exactly. Damn you Damocless666 :rofl:

By the way, I don’t think it’s a good idea to post addresses on the Internet like this. Plenty of people out there with negative energy (if you know what I mean).

It’s just an address. Without matching keys there is nothing anyone can do with it.
Except send some xch there.
Or am I missing something here?

I have something strange in my wallet too.

Lots of very small payouts to me.

This is generally called a dust attack or similar, and is a spamming attack where someone sends you many extremely small transactions to make it harder to read your transaction history.

You don’t need to worry about those small transactions, and can just ignore them!