Is this true? 18 plots in 5 hours?

I was able to buy a barebone T7810 ready for dual cpu (heatsink included) with no cpu, ram, ssd, nothing etc for 350 bucks from a local IT shop. It also comes with a dell ultra speed quad nvme drives adapter. Really enjoyed your videos, and I am going to follow your recommendations to shop around to finish my build without breaking the bank. This will be a plotting machine only …

Watched many of your videos. Thanks much for sharing. Any reason you seem to prefer the Dell’s? I’m liking the HP z820 workstations that already come fairly loaded (dual cpu’s, 64/128G ram) and include onboard SAS, with more room for internal drives. They can be had for $600-$700, ready to go, which seems to be a little cheaper than adding RAM and possible CPU upgrades and I like the internal bays. Just sharing ideas. Great suggestion BTW on 10k & 15k SAS drives. Can still be had for $10-$20 in 300-600GB versions on Ebay.

Please do not! Just continue to crank out great content! I want to power some 24 port HBA’s with powered PCI-E risers in a homebrew JBOD case.

I don’t personally think you owe anyone support on ideas expressed in your content. Just include a disclaimer that you don’t have the time to assist everyone.

1 Like