[Joint Venture] XCH Farming Partnership (ROI 100% in a month)

Currently, Chia is not a venture of 100% of ROI for anybody. Maybe you have some magic tricks cooked up.

1 Like

No 100% ROI mean if you give 1000 USD then you will get 1000 USD but you still have investment in the form of storage that saved in the cloud, that i will farm till

1. its not profitable
  2. if somehow whatever reason i decide i stop to farm it
  3. somehow for whatever reason the cloud provider decide to delete the plot

in the case of number 1 or 2 , you will can download the plot

Perhaps for most of people but thats not for me

Ok its might not in 1 month, because before i use https://chiacalculator.com/ which is different estimation with hpool, after i recalculate using hpool per 27 August the ROI should be in 38 days

But even its not relevant anymore all the revenue will be for investor until they get their capital back (100% ROI), if somehow i still cant achieve that, the plot will be theirs and they can download it

So does it mean you will get back 2000 USD after 60 days in total?

1 Like

No because when investor get their capital back, the profit will be split, 50% profit will be for investor

so it should be around 1430$ after 76 days in total

If it’s not a scam, it does sound like you are going to end up with a very large unexpected bill.

the plot will be theirs and they can download it

Do you know how much your cloud provider charges for egress?

Also, you claim to have access to 10PB, so why is your hpool income so low? If this is profitable why aren’t you doing it yourself?

well i dont see any statement from them, that they will charges for any egress if its use my way

well yes actually at first i want to do it by myself, slowly but surely, till someone PM me

Before i naively think thats its only me who knows the “way” so its better to keep it for myself, but its turn out to be wrong, its not only me who have that “secret sauce” , so even if i am not telling anyone someone might will be, so better to take initiative first than someone else

Guys why do you waste time with this scammer lol.
It’s his Cloud, his key, etc. He is in control of everything, all that protects you from him stealing your plots / earnings is his word. Who would be stupid enough to trust someone over the internet?

Lol who still falls for this, this is not even a ponzi , pure scam attempt

note: in a way it’s not bad that scammers, hyip and ponzi cullprits find CHIA-XCH, proofs that the coin is maturing and gets more attention

note 2: Every CHIA fan should warn and inform people of these peeps and establish a list of bad usernames/websites as addresses involved

is that what called in english as butthurt :thinking:

Many accuser but 0 evidence

I just really dont know why many peeps accuse me as scammer, yet none of them bring any evidence to backup their argument

It’s extremely simple. In all scenarios you will have control over everything in the farm, there is not a single setup that will provide safety for the investor.
Anyway, if someone is stupid enough to fall for this then I guess he/she deserves it.
(before someone attacks me for that phrase, we are not talking about poor elderly ppl being scammed)

Good luck with your scam!

1 Like

I know an African prince who would like to invest in your venture OP. Please DM for further details.

2 Likes

Do you even read my thread properly? Do you even knows how hpool farming works??

Because seems from your comment you dont knows both of that, that lead to your baseless assumption. i have two option for investor

1 Solo Partnership
The plot will be plotted using your key
You can choose to use your own Hpool account or mine

The plot, plotted using investor key and he can use his own Hpool account, so in this case i only have control for his plot, which be useless for me, if he decide not to split the reward. so please kindly tell me how i have all control in this case ??

1. Shared Partnership

Minimum is 25$, to fill one server harvester, its need about 20 people if all member only pay minimum amount, so tell me which member should i give ownership for hpool account that being used ???

And no, no one deserve to be scammed, even if they are stupid

We don’t have to prove you’re a scammer, you have to prove that you’re trustworthy. You haven’t so far.

If I was entering into a partnership (rather than you providing a service), I’d want to know all the technical details, if there’s some loophole you’re trying to exploit with ‘unlimited’ storage by Google for e.g., it’s a no-go, since ‘unlimited’ tends to mean, ‘use as much as you like until we no longer like what you’re doing’, then your service is cut off with little warning, and without a refund.

This seems less like a partnership and more like you are trying to have someone else shoulder the initial financial risk, it might not be a scam - in the sense that you benefit - but it certainly doesn’t seem wise.

If you want to go about something like this, set it up as a service, make clear what the terms of use are (including your responsiblities), have a proper payment mechanism and dispute system, don’t just solicit paypal payments on a relatively anonymous forum, it’s sketchy af.

We will always point out things that are suspicious, to help keep the community safe.

3 Likes

We don’t have to prove you’re a scammer, you have to prove that you’re trustworthy. You haven’t so far.

Well tbh i think i am more trustworthy than most accuser here, who said i am a scammer. i already had opened plotting service and already send hundreds if not thousands of plot to my client, if i am a scammer why no client from me who accuse me? why someone who not even doing any business with me who accuse me?? do accuser also open business in this community?? because among who accuse me , i only found fast-plotting the only one who also open business here.

This seems less like a partnership and more like you are trying to have someone else shoulder the initial financial risk, it might not be a scam - in the sense that you benefit - but it certainly doesn’t seem wise.

I already the one who knows the methods, i also the one who manage the most task in this farming, so do you expect me to shoulder the initial financial risk too ?? Yes i also shoulder the initial financial risk too, and i already doing that, it just not open for any investor, because i already shoulder all responbilities.

At other side, do you think to maintain google account and server harvester is free of cost?? Not to mention in solo partnership if after they got their capital back and decide too not split the profit, it will not give me any profit rather costing me to maintenance the process. So dont think only investor who have risk in this partnership. And why you think i have policy to give all revenue to investor before they got their capital back?? Its because to limit investor financial risk as little as possible

If you want to go about something like this, set it up as a service, make clear what the terms of use are (including your responsiblities), have a proper payment mechanism and dispute system, don’t just solicit paypal payments on a relatively anonymous forum, it’s sketchy af.

what do you mean to set it up as a service??

I already make clear the terms in my first post, yes including my responbilities (which is include, manage harvester , manage to plot making, manage to transparent as possible regarding mining income and reward split).

have a proper payment mechanism and dispute system.

how come payment in paypal is not proper enough? millions of merchant already using paypal. the dispute system is already clear, when i explain my responbilities before.

And you have the patience to answer to that stupid nonsens obvious scam @Aspy68.
Congrats.
You’re a guru of Zen-relax-cool-attitude!
I would just shoot the guy and I’m from a pacifist country :wink:

You seriously make such an elaborate scam to steal 25 x 20 USD?
Don’t you have anything better to do… :upside_down_face:

Don’t worry… scam NOT in progress… I believe everybody is having fun slamming that scammer just for fun. Nobody falling for that :smiley:

Do you even know what a merchant account is at Paypal ? It’s far from FREE

Screenshot of some orders received and paid through paypal from non EU-Customers (USA in this case) at my biz account at paypal.

Screenshot (65)

Now if an EU-customer for my biz account that’s better, as there is no FEE then

Screenshot (67)

So I honestly wonder even if you calculated this even in as you want to provide a ‘partnership’/receive money through paypal only. Nevertheless I doubt you even have a merchant/biz account at Paypal.

Also note that non tangible products as what is in your case sold through paypal services will make it more difficult for customers to open a dispute, but if plenty your paypal account will be frozen superfast.

And why not XLM, DGB, TRX heck or even DOGE or any other crypto that is way cheaper in transaction fees ? oh got it … not as easy to cash out as with paypal …

Note: I believe you used the wrong community forum, I encountered a lot of people here way smarter than me… scamming them or attempting to will be a fail at this community

Do you even know what a merchant account is at Paypal ? It’s far from FREE

well tbh i dont really knows regarding merchant account, i just think if payment using G&S have same protection as payment into merchant account

And why not XLM, DGB, TRX heck or even DOGE or any other crypto that is way cheaper in transaction fees ? oh got it … not as easy to cash out as with paypal …

Payment using Paypal or Crypto. already mention it on my first post

Tbh i more happy to receive crypto than paypal