Just another conspiracy theory

Farm and plot, braggz! :farmer:

So, since i stopped plotting nearly three months ago, i mean not a single plot has been added to the farm. My win ratio (real win not ETA) dropped more than twice, so my another conspiracy idea is the farm is sensitive to freshblood plots! How about that, wild stuff huh? :upside_down_face:

Craoooowl !!! :shamrock:

1 Like

With “help, my farm is broken” or “why are my pool partials awful” posts around the community, I probably agree at this point. Things are weird right now.

1 Like

Yeah … something isn’t alright … :ok_woman:

In addition another wierd crap happens to my farm for a very long time i don’t remember since what version exactly though. So, my Receive Address toggles from two always the same values, one of them seems to occur more frequently, but still has no idea what is it for or why this is happening at all :man_facepalming:

Variance, its a known function.
Or your farm wasnt running well under adding new plots.
No mystery.

Dont set it up like that if you dont like it.
Just use 1 address.
Its not swapping without your consent. ( . Yaml contents )

My block win rate has always been all over the place. My ETW is 6 days. I won a block two days ago, but that was after waiting a month. Prior to that, I have won 10 or 11 blocks in a month or may be just one or two. It seems to go in cycles. I’m with SpacePool and you can look at how other farmers have been winning. Some have a similar situation to me and some seem to win in a more even fashion. I shall finish plotting in a couple of months so I shall let you know if anything changes.
And as for that address that appears at the top of the GUI. Lord only knows what that is all about. It changes every time I restart the GUI.

i think you misunderstood me, nevermind

i didn’t do anything, didn’t touch config.yaml also

Then do.

I really didnt.

you must be the best friend of @aurelius :laughing:

Dude, your posting about " odd things happening" with clickbait titles.

Then mentioning common things often discussed here as “mysteries”.

Do you even know chia?
I think not.

Ive a day to enjoy.
Be well brother.

Where did i scream for moderation i knew wasnt coming?

Your such a pleasure.
Enjoy yours.

And what concern is it of yours if i chose to?

Kinda know discussion is futile, when the opponent has f all valid to say, and retort to attacks.

Bravo.

Your gonna revel in your madness, thats cool.
You paddle in your shit puddle if it gives you pleasure.

But your comiing across as a homophobe, you do you, shine your light.

; -)

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: the best scene ever

I think i was polite, considering.

2 Likes

You were.
But I could not resist using the video.

Feel free to throw it back on me, the next time I find myself in a similar situation.

2 Likes

Lol, no worries, were cool, i didnt watch the clip, i will.

1 Like

Nice

I haven’t made a new plot in almost 2 years on my main farm and its had periods of overachieving and underachieving since that, so sorry to burst the conspiracy bubble, but this is the randomness of the math, nothing else. The last few months have been fantastic getting 2x more blocks than normal, makes up for those slower periods prior, and this is why many join pools to smooth out the variance.

1 Like