Let's try to find the unluckiest among us

Yup, all checked, node fully synced, harvesters reporting results in less than 5 sec, several plots passing the filter for each challenge.
I guess it just becomes statistically very hard to get proofs.

There is worse, actually:

660 plots, 9 days so far and no reward ;(((

I prefer the cmdline.

1 Like

129 plots on 8 days => 0 Block :frowning: hope some luck soon or maybe not ^^

311 plots and still nothing, hoping my luck changes as well! Everything seems to be running fine from plots check but, possibly harvester is timing out. What should I do to check that?

Finally!!! I’m glad you finally made it! :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t mean to rub salt in but i got 2 chia within an hour of my first plot just over a week ago estimated time to win 3 years lol, i thought wow this is great so went out and brought some hdd’s, nmve’s couple of ssd’s up to 90 plots now and nothing since, i now realise i probably had a better chance of winning the lottery. Obviously pools are the way to go but it would mean deleting and replotting or do i leave and buy more hdd’s just for the pool.

I have made myself another rig, plotted 20tb and joined hpool with it. Will let you know how it goes. If the reward is good enough, i will also join with the main one, cos at this point, farming alone seems impossible if you don’t have at least 1 penta

Just taking it easy… finally crossed a 100 plots! It’s not much but I’m patient. Really don’t feel unlucky with this small number of plots. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m afraid I’m “winning” :sob:

Everything does seem to be working fine though:

But this morning I was still on 10 days and now it flipped to 9 so I’m at least gaining on the network! :smiley:

2 Likes

The same, 186 plots and I’m still waiting :rofl:

Estimated Time To Win: 8 Years …

Seems I don’t have to be lucky, I just have to stop trying… This is ludicrous.

Glad you guys wrote a crypto currency for people with large fat wallets already – again … If you can’t setup a PB storage array, you won’t ever be “lucky” enough to win enough to cover the costs of trying… Good job.

I’m up to 17 or 18 days without a win now. I’ve watched my expected time to win go from 4 days to 15 days in that time :frowning:

I feel bad for that person that posted to GitHub with 7k plots and no wins.

It’s like nobody was here 10 years before ^^ It’s SOLO! Go on ETH solo and try to catch a block :stuck_out_tongue:
Be cool. We are plotting solo go drink some coffee and lets see :slight_smile:

For me 233plots and 0 reward but that’s the game

I got 600 plots started on day 1 of mainnet and only 10 xch but 8 days since my last win. Looking like this might be the end of my winning. :joy:

Sorry for the amateur question but what command can be used to access the list where the harvest can be seen? I am new with zero CLI knowledge. Thank you

Said by the man that scored last night, lol.

Totall is now 12

Finally…

5 Likes

How long were you farming that many plots?

I finally hit another after about 19 days with an estimated win time that went from 4 to 15 days in that time. I’m definitely not in the running for unluckiest because I’m only 1 or 2 wins behind my expected value and have 8 XCH now, but it’s rough having a small number of plots (400) and knowing that it won’t be long before my expected time to win exceeds 1 month.

1 Like