More compressed plots, less PPLNS points

Hi,

I just plotted almost 36 TB in C18 and I have a gain of almost 20% as you can see and don’t have plots without missing keys, duplicates or plots failed to open with errors, but I have fewer and fewer PPLNS points

I was plotting and farming at the same time with a 1660. Some occasional spikes in Harvester latency but nothing worrying. Just left it for a day to farm only to see if PPLNS points normalized, but I only see the number decreasing.

I have 0% stale parts and it’s practically been like this forever. Also the enable compressed plot support in the harvester, but the "enable gpu harvesting option is not available in my harvester (left one).

What am i doing wrong here? Thanks

a quick update

I just started the gui (only) and now I got some different information

those 540 plots are C18

I’m confused

We kinda need to know which compression provider plots you made.

Is your copy of Gigahorse current enough to support the higher compression levels? You seem to be farming your older Bladebit or Gigahorse plots, just not your C18’s judging by your second post.

Also 2.3GB VRAM (from the chart on Gigahorse github) is required to farm that - try farming without plotting (if you still are plotting) and see if that helps. 1660’s don’t have as much runway as the bigger GPUs and may not be suitable for plotting at the same time.

There’s only one provider that does C18 :wink:

good morning,

I don’t know exactly what happened, but it’s back to normal.

Just farming since last night.

I tested the proof of space and for the 110TB the C18 (GGhorse 2.1.1 giga23) with 1660 was enough. Although I already have in mind to replace it with something slightly better

should I update gghorse and then continue plotting the rest of the space. thanks

1 Like