My harvester memory leak

my harvester in docker now have memory leak, previous created container have no leak, does some have same problem?

My main node had / has one. Clearing some space on the drive and a trim helped a bit.

Bones, Whats the size of that C:? And what other stuff you have installed that you really don’t need?

500gb, we discussed this before in pm / dm, just win 10 ( not disabked any windows features ).
Only chia and old version of farmr installed.
Mem usage still creeps up, starts at about 7 or 8 gb,its currently at 14 to 16gb.
But since freeing up space on c, ive only had 1 slow day of responses ( only 4 over 5 s ) , before at 16gb used it would be most days having slow reponses.

Hmm, maybe an issue with the official Chia docker? I’m not seeing memory increase in Machinaris containers run as harvesters (with the Chia 1.6.1 CLI bundled):

That said, harvester memory usage definitely seems to scale with plot count, due to in-memory caching the Chia CLI does. Hope this helps!

1 Like

i found the reason, when use bladebit with system have a large block size, the plot file will get a large c2 table, when harvester load the plot file, the c2 table will load in memory, it will take so many memory if plots count many.

1 Like

What block size makes a problem? Why is a leak, if it loads and unloads, sounds like shortage of memory, not a leak??

new chia harvester version , and bladebit 2.0 have no this issues