NoSSD Chia Pool, +30% reward with new compressed plots, fast plotting without SSD

@Dawson How can I use additional parameters like “-d,~tsf ” in docker? It seems that they are invalid.

What command line you use?

docker run -d --name nossd -v /path1:/p1 -v /path2:/p2 nossd/client -d,t /p1 -d,~t /p2 -c 5

I don’t see a problem here. It should work. It will start a detached container instance so you wouldn’t see its console output but this is probably what you intended. What does docker logs nossd shows?

1 Like

can you build a standard format plotter

I figured it out. The additional parameters are invalid in Windows PowerShell, but valid in Command Prompt.

Chia Network Inc is a private company and chia-blockchain is a software package designed explicitly to meet the goals and needs of that private company, and nobody else. Nobody has a choice, there is no option. There is only “do what we say because we said it” both times. Chia Network has, in a very rapid turn of events, eliminated an entire asset class from their blockchain (CAT1) and replaced it an entirely new asset class (CAT2), removed the original from the client in a day.
No democracy, no participation, no decentralization because it is a company. If NoSSD wants to set its own pool rules, Chia Inc will crush it.

1 Like

Chia is likely to be an IMF/World bank project. Chia is the digital currency of the new world order. Bram Cohen was also there when Bitcoin first started.

1 Like

hey, what does that have to do w/ nossd pool?

I’ll have whatever he’s smoking :rofl:

3 Likes

for all we know bram is

Satoshi Nakamoto

(Satoshi Nakamoto - Wikipedia)

ill sell ya some
1 chia for chia smoke

I would expect proof of stake blockchains to be favored for those purposes. Buying coins is easy when you have billions, running a farm is hard.

3 Likes

No he most certainly was not, in fact he was quite late to the game but we’re getting very much off topic.

2 Likes

Actually, looking at the list of publications in this PoS article (Proof of space - Wikipedia), he was rather late to the party.

1 Like

Will you keep the 0.5% fee permanently for early adopters?

tick tick tick tick tick

2 Likes

Standard mining fee on this pool is 3.5%.

Will you keep the 0.5% fee permanently for early adopters?

If not, just switch to another pool.

And re-plot…

3 Likes

1 Like