Nucle chia wallet

For some time the Nucle had been working without a problem. However last several days the balance in the Nucle wallet shows 0. I didn’t remove coins from the wallet. The blockchain shows all XCH still there .
Reinstalled the Nucle wallet on two different Android devices. Filled in mnemonic. After entered device lock password, the wallet get stuck and continuously running “Loading…”
Could somebody help please?

Please read this post and you will found the answer.

1 Like

The hosts servers are always down so the app never works. But it’s a wallet for sure.

I thought my chia went missing because their servers are always down.

All in all tho seems like a legit enough project.

Could you please tell me how to transfer or to get XCH from Nucle to the official wallet. I downloaded the official one, but it does not require a seed phrases.
Nucle was giving 0 balance all the time. After reinstalled it, I can not even open it as it is stuck at the password…

There should be a logout option in the official GUI wallet somewhere on the right (sorry, don’t have it installed at the moment to check), that should put you back at the keys selection screen where you can open a wallet with the seed phrase.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Everything OK.

1 Like

This wallet is dead now, correct? The website is down and I do believe this was created by the PoolChia crew which is also dead.

when you are in nucle app on phone. find your 12 words secret. its in the settings.

take that 12 word. and put it into chia client. (you can use 12 or 24 words for a wallet)

you have successfully imported your wallet to chia and you can send chia wherever you like.

1 Like

Flagged my own post lol, oops.

Here it is.

New user!
Beware!
Caveat emptor!

2 Likes