On XCHSCAN Payout Address search says "Sorry 404 address not found"

I am not pooling, but solo farming with NFT plots (all uncompressed). I just realized that I don’t see 1.75 on the Transactions section of the GUI (latest version) after I claim my rewards:

I have two questions and would appreciate any assistance:

1. At “Your Pool Overview” the Payout address is “address0”. When I click on “CLAIM REWARDS” it says "You will receive 1.75 xch to “address1”. At the top of the GUI, my wallet address is “address1”. When I search address1 on XCHSCAN, the website says address not found. Is this normal?

2. Perhaps related to 1), in the Tokens page, and at “Transactions,” I have been regularly seeing “+0.25” with “To:address2” under “Status” column; after I claim rewards, I see “+1.75” with “To:address3” under Status. Presumably, this means that 0.25 have been going to address2 and 1.75 have been going to address3. Starting October 21, 2023, I have been only seeing “+0.25” at address 2 and no longer see any “+1.75” in Transactions. In other words, I had seen +0.25 and +1.75 regularly, but now I only see +0.25. I collect rewards pretty quickly after winning a block.
    -At XCHSCAN.com, I can see all the 0.25 on address 2. Using XCHSCAN.com, in address 3, I see 1.75 that I don’t see on the Transactions page, including one that I just claimed.

Anybody know where the 1.75 have been going? My initial thought was that address3 is not longer associated with my wallet, but I still see the old 1.75.

I realize that this is TLDR, but I thank you for reading this far and would appreciate any comments.

TIA!

The 1.75 goes to the nft, you then claim it.

This must be how youve been collecting the other rewards.

Being as its only address 2 you seem to have issue with, go to your pooling tab, chage the payout address ( 3 vertical dots tpp right ) to one you definately own, wait a bit ( iirc 100 blocks ), claim rewards, then see how your looking.

Whats happened up to now ive no clue.

this is old bug, you must delete db file to get your 1.75 claims back in list.

1 Like

Much thanks! It seems that deleting the wallet db (not node db) did the trick! I now see all the omitted 1.75.

From another thread, I found out that I had to delete only the files that start with “blockchain_wallet” in the wallet db folder (stop chia, delete files, restart pc).

Was hoping for a higher balance, but the balance remained the same. I guess the balance reflected the correct total.

no problem. yeah balance displayed correctly.

On a side note, I got this dm from “Randy”. Does Chia Forum have live support? Sounds kinda sketchy…

scam, don’t interact.

What they said. Ignore.