Plotting service $0.06 per plots

You can download it from my gigabit network.
$0.06 per plots. Paypal accepted, ot EU bank transfer, or Revolut.

So if I want to have a farm with 1000plots it will cost me 600 bucks? For this price I can start to build my own plotter.

1 Like

10,000 yes, we’re off a decimal, but yes - at some point rolling your own definitely makes more sense. GPUs have been a blessing in that respect I will admit.

Market rate was .10 a plot for a while, this might be a deal if anyone has a small/medium farm and needs to fill some drives - we still get requests in here sometimes so this might be your chance folks 8).

1,000 plots, at $0.06 (or 6¢) each = $60 (not $600).

2 Likes

The title and the post have since been edited, it was $0.6 per plot, clearly a typo though.

2 Likes

i can buy some.
here you are my rules.
i make payment with chia everyday.
i never pay first.
i am interested with non compressed plot files. 106 GB
you can contact me.
greetings.

1 Like

It has been corrected, it was 0.6. :wink:

1 Like

Hi Root87,

i have a lot of non compressed k32 plots, i want to switch to compressed, so u can buy them if u want.

greets

They aren’t any use without your keys.

yes i can buy them but how we can do that? you already know your keys? error 404 not found¿ lol

It’s not worth the risk buying plots that have someone else’s keys.

1 Like

You are going to be scammed

they will just autodrain the wallet every 1 second or change the plotnft to a pool they control w/ a 100% fee, or sell the same plots to 100 different people (so they wont generate any rewards since it would submit duplicate partials)

you give someone your farmer public key and then someone plots for you. Anything else and you will be scammed

2 Likes

is this available now