Ram usage Rises after some time of farming on linux

No one on this forum reports to you.

Ever since you complained about a user being a troll (@Jacek, tell us who you called a troll), and that the troll should be ignored, and then I commented as to why I replied to the person you called a troll, your comments have been hostile.

In the thread, where you called that user a troll, you wrote:
“That is just standard rambling of a house troll about something that he has no clue about.”

You took issue with others replying to the person you called a troll, and now here we are.

You lashed out in the " How to best utilize disk space" thread.

I replied to you there. You left my questions unanswered (the same accusation you accuse me of).
In that thread, I took the time to address a multitude of your accusations. I will not coerced into a pattern of @Jacek goes on a rant, and @seymour.krelborn replies.

I will follow your own advice, from the thread where you called that user a troll. You wrote:
“He feeds on people replying to his posts, that’s it. Few of us already asked others to ignore his rambling, but apparently for some it is hard to do.”

You also wrote:
“However, pissing contests really don’t work, as that is what he is really good about.”

Going forward, I will follow your advice and ignore your attempts to engage me in a pissing contest.