Selling plots for €1.5 per plot

Hi, I’m out of space and have capacity for ~80 plots per day.

• Price is €1.5 per plot + VAT (if applicable)
  • Based in Sweden with 1gbit/s connection. You can download the plots from my SFTP, or I can upload to your FTP or a filesharing service like Mega (whichever is most convenient for you).
  • Pay with crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or whichever is most convenient) or PayPal (Euro, USD or SEK).

If interested contact me on chiaplotterswe@gmail.com or by private message here.

1 Like

Seems a fair price to me. Once portable plots are available I will order.

1 Like

Hi! I’m building a SaaS for selling plots. And I’m playing with the idea of external providers (instead of using a datacenter/Cloud). Would you be interesting in selling through it?

Absolutely, that might actually be preferable if we can automate a bit with an API. I’m a programmer by profession so I can do some work on my end.

Send me a private message or write me an email and we can talk some more.

2 Likes

Hi Guys, also interested in portable plots, we are plotting to 1PB at the moment, would consider buying portable plots. Can you keep in touch? also if your on instagram DM me and I’ll follow you ! Cheers

Hi Guys, also interested in portable plots, we are plotting to 1PB at the moment, would consider buying portable plots. Can you keep in touch? also if your on instagram DM me and I’ll follow you ! Cheers

Great! yes, I’m working on a “worker” that it’s installed on the provider side to automate plotting, this worker will check a config file with plot capacity and other stuff. This worker listen for new jobs.

I will DM you

Let me add you on IG so we can chat there

Ok I will wait to be added!

I would also be interested in selling plots through a service like this. I would have some input on the worker too… Are you on discord? dynafire#2992

yes, I have sent you a friend request over there :slight_smile:

Hi,

I have sold a couple of hundred plots during the last weeks and now I have time and space to take more orders if anyone is interested.

So far the limiting factors have been the customers download speed and limited space on my FTP so orders from customers with fast connection in Europe is preferable.

Price is negotiable for really large orders.

If interested contact me on chiaplotterswe@gmail.com or by private message here.