Sent XCH to exchange

I sent 7 XCH to crypto.com exchange. It still isn’t showing it in my crypto.com wallet. It has been 16 hours. Hasn’t anyone used XCH and sent it to crypto.com before? I have confirmed through the block explorer that it went through in a matter of minutes, it just isn’t showing in my crypto.com balance.

Nope. Prolly shoulda sent only a few mojos……to test.

What kind of fee did u pay in chia?
If I’m not mistaken a fee of some sort is required.
To get it onto an exchange quickly

Absolutelely not.
Just a normal transaction.

Normally that’s what I would do, but I figured crypto.com was credible… There is another guy on the forum I found said he is having the same problem with crypto.com and XCH. I only paid like .00000427 or something like that for a transaction fee. I checked the blockchain explorer, it’s on there and went through.

— fee is a cli argument for sending for xch. I thought that sending to an exchange is its express purpose of the fee argument. Costing just 1 mojo. Like joining a pool requires a mojo. But also I thought I read the Higher fee the faster transaction. In my understanding…

Looking now

Fee does get u to the top of the list when making transactions. At least they think so ^

Further

U can query the rpc for the correct fee amount for any given time… Js
Theirs purpose

Don’t know how else to troublechoot. Contact support for the exchange?

I thought them to be credible as well. Till they locked me out a my account due to geo restrictions. Wich I went right around with a vpn. But I never sent them any xch.

If the mem pool is empty its a waste of mojos, or charity donation, and not at al helpfull in getting you included.

Its standard fee usage.

Sending to an exchange is no different than any other send.

1 Like

Is there a way to see what transactions are queued up (or the depth of the queue), in order to make an informed decision as to whether or not to include a fee?

1 Like

Similar issue reported in this thread. 2 of us affected.
I have logged a support ticket

1 Like

Give them time, common with exchanges.

https://www.spacescan.io/xch/

Apparently it also apoears in the logs.

1 Like

Hi, it just takes a while. I waited 3 days for the transfer.

1 Like

I think I waited a day and a half for my XCH to appear.
But you can always log a ticket or something I’m sure (if you’re worried)

1 Like

Finally the XCH arrived…3.5 days after deposit made.

3 Likes

thats big timing thank you!! is everyone in agreement that crypto.com is an ok place??
but
have a look here tho, lookup crypto.com
ICANN Lookup

last i herd tho it was the straight ccp… rumors tho. who knows.
imo kinda could be burnt. good for quick business tho id agree.
could be much worse.

Guess it is up to you.
My observations…3.5 days for deposit of XCH (from my wallet to the one they provided) to show (other posters tried to say this is done manually). I then traded it for USDT and withdrew it to another site that would pay it into my bank account in $NZD and this took about 5 min for the USDYT to transfer and 2 hours for the third party to deposit in $NZD. This makes me think they are stalling deposits to pay for withdrawls. This is a Ponzi scheme by definition. I have used Gate.IO in the past and deposits were about 30min there. Others may have their thoughts, but I have decided not to use Crypto.com any further. Fortunately I was only dealing with <10 XCH.

2 Likes

I agree… I don’t think they have funds on hand and are doing some type of Ponzi deal. It made no sense why it took so long to payout. I finally got mine today as well. I will never again use crypto.com.

1 Like

I just sent 2 XCH (which I farmed today) from my farmer wallet to my Huobi.com XCH wallet. It arrived within 10mins with zero fees. I’ve been using Huobi for 2 years already.

2 Likes

Poor service sure.
No evidence of ponzi though.

Evidence? No. Writing on the wall? Yes.

When I send it from one address to the other, the only thing I should be waiting on is the confirmations. It went through, according to the blockchain explorer, in under 30 minutes. Why didn’t it show up for 2 days or so? They most likely used my deposit to pay for someone elses withdrawal, then I had to wait for another deposit from someone else, so I could get my withdrawal.

1 Like